Taking its place in a quiet cul-de-sac and backing on to Mount Taylor, this lovely home is set back from the road and nestled amid flourishing established gardens, radiating a sense of seclusion, privacy and serenity which continues once you step inside.
The exceedingly comfortable and well-proportioned interiors promote a soothing connection to the outdoors from virtually every room, and the modern kitchen and updated bathrooms are sure to be of great appeal for families.
Speaking of appeal, you're going to absolutely love the inclusion of an enormous, converted garage. Including air-conditioning, a vaulted ceiling and set up for ultimate snooker comp, it'll be hard to decide whether parents or children should have claim to it!
Offering more than first glances convey and promising a peaceful lifestyle and ultimate convenience, there is still an opportunity to put your own stamp on the home and truly make it your own, ensuring your enjoyment of its benefits well into the future.
Property features include:
• Open plan living effortlessly includes lounge, dining and family zones
• Family room opens to a pergola covered patio with roll down screens
• Modern gas kitchen features a stone benchtops, great cupboard space and a dishwasher
• Four carpeted bedrooms, three with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom adjoins a stylish shower ensuite
• Updated main bathroom features a combined bath/shower and separate w/c
• Heated towel rails are fitted in both the main bathroom and ensuite
• Ducted gas heating
• Ceiling fan in the master bedroom
• Laundry with linen storage
• Large, covered entertaining area
• Huge, air-conditioned, converted garage is an ideal man-cave/rumpus
• An adjoining storage room could also be used as a home office or workshop space
• Carport parking for two cars
• Elevated rear garden, extremely private and awash with greenery
• Living: 148sqm
• Converted Garage: 86.40sqm & Carport: 52.19sqm
• Block: 1,862sqm
• EER: 1.5
• Rates: $3,469pa
• Land tax: $6,034pa (Investors only)
• UV: $647,000 (2023)
• Built: 1975
Close proximity to:
• Kambah Post Office
• Taylor Primary School
• Namadgi High School
• Erindale College
• Woden Plaza
• Erindale Shopping Precinct
• Tuggeranong Hyperdome
• Canberra Hospital
• Public Transport & Arterial Roads
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Malcolm Place.
22 Malcolm Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|Marconi Crescent, Kambah
|St Thomas the Apostle Primary
|Boddington Crescent, Kambah
|Sacred Heart Primary
|Murphy Street, Pearce
|O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah
|Ritchie Street, Torrens
|St Anthony's Primary
|Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa
|Marr Street, Pearce
|Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS
|Marr Street, Pearce
|Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga
|Mount Stromlo High School
|Badimara Street, Waramanga
22 Malcolm Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.