You only get one chance to make a first impression and this fabulous home delivers that - and so much more. Behind its sleek contemporary façade and framed by meticulously manicured hedging, a grand portico provides a fitting entry into the home, where you'll immediately be struck by the generosity on offer.
Spanning a spacious and flowing dual level with a floorplan that's ideal for families, with the children having a living space, bedrooms, and bathrooms on their own level. Bliss! Of course, there's no denying this home is an entertainer's dream. Whether its afternoon drinks out on the terrace taking in the picturesque district views as the sun goes down, or a larger scale gathering downstairs overlooking the garden, you'll enjoy every moment you get to spend with family and friends.
The segregated master suite is complimented with a walk in wardrobe and sleek ensuite. Currently a dedicated home office with built in joinery, the study could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom or nursery space. Storage will never be a concern with an abundance of space on both levels, notably a dedicated mud room off the garage plus a walk in linen closet.
The expansive backyard showcases formal gardens plus a substantial veggie patch, though the scope of adding a pool in the future may prevail. Separate alfresco entertaining on the lower level is both private and peaceful and an abundance of off street parking provisions making hosting gatherings an absolute breeze.
Situated opposite a vast nature reserve in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, you'll benefit from having everything you need within easy reach, while also knowing that the city is not too far away.
Property features include:
• Elevated position with Easterly aspect from rear
• Expansive living space is zoned lounge and dining, with each showcasing stunning vistas
• Spacious gas kitchen provides substantial cupboard space and a breakfast island
• Covered deck extends from the living room and offers panaramic views from Black Mountain to Mount Taylor
• Well-equipped home office/fourth bedroom includes a built-in desk and shelving
• Master bedroom at the front of the home adjoins a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two lower-level bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large rumpus room opens to a large, paved outdoor area and around to the backyard
• Main bathroom is also downstairs and offers a twin vanity, bath, shower and sep w/c
• Good sized laundry
• Guest powder room
• Mud room off garage, walk in linen closet
• Ducted gas heating / evaporative cooling throughout
• Landscaped gardens are private, serene, and even include a dedicated firepit area
• Fresh lemons and oranges from the fruiting trees
• Instant gas hot water
• Under house storage plus excellent internal storage
• Secure double garage with internal home entry
• Solar roof panels (current owners have never paid for electricity)
• Security system
• Double gated access to backyard
• Ample off street parking
• Designed for year round comfort with excellent energy efficiency
• EER: 4.5
• Living: 241.80sqm, Garage & Storage: 44.80
• Block: 940sqm
• Rates: $4,402pa
• Land Tax: $8,012pa (Investors only)
• UV: $893,000 (2023)
Close proximity to:
• Narrabundah Hill
• Duffy Primary School
• Duffy local shops and cafe
• Cooleman Ridge
• Mount Stromlo High School
• St Judes Primary School
• Cooleman Court
• Stromlo Park and Leisure Centre
• Woden Westfield
• Marist College
• Canberra CBD
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 82 Eucumbene Drive DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $910,000 on 24 March 2014.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
82 Eucumbene Drive DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy
|Charles Weston School
|Woodberry Avenue, Coombs
|St Jude's Primary
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Canberra Montessori School
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Alternative Education Program/Canberra College
|Fremantle Drive, Stirling
|Perry Drive, Chapman
|Islamic School of Canberra
|33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611
|Orana Steiner School
|Unwin Place, Weston
|St John Vianney's Primary
|Namatjira Drive, Waramanga
|Mount Stromlo High School
|Badimara Street, Waramanga
82 Eucumbene Drive is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.