Capturing views over Tuggeranong Valley from an elevated 1,361sqm block, this home offers a family lifestyle of privacy and tranquility. It backs onto an expansive nature reserve and is located close to shops and schools, while a short walk from buses.
- Generous family home in immaculate condition with quality inclusions
- Layout offers choice of north facing living and dining zones
- Gas kitchen equipped with dishwasher and ample cabinetry
- Three bedrooms, each well appointed with wardrobe space
- Master bedroom fitted with walk-in robe and updated ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom features separate tub and shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit, gas hot water, garden shed
- Colorbond fencing, off street parking, double lock-up garage
- Landscaped tiered gardens, sun drenched front yard
- Minutes to Calwell Primary School and Calwell Shopping Centre
The land value history at 66 Fidge Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $382,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 66 Fidge Street.
66 Fidge Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|1.03 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.14 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.30 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.45 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.53 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.82 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.84 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.09 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.10 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.16 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
66 Fidge Street is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.