Introducing a well-appointed urban retreat in the heart of the Inner South! This spacious two-bedroom apartment boasts a prime location that puts you in the centre of it all. Step inside, and you'll be greeted by fresh, new carpeting and paint that adds warmth and elegance to every room.
With an abundance of natural light streaming in through the windows, this apartment offers a bright and inviting atmosphere that's perfect for an executive buyer seeking a stylish oasis. The expansive living spaces are designed for both comfort and entertaining, making it easy to host gatherings or simply unwind after a long day.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live in a prime location, with the convenience and comfort you deserve. Make this apartment your own, and experience the Inner South lifestyle at its finest.
- Expansive two-bedroom apartment located on level 2
- Kitchen with new AEG oven and Fisher and Paykel single drawer dishwasher
- Sun-filled master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Efficient reverse cycle heating and cooling system, LED lighting throughout
- New carpets and paint throughout, neutral colour palette
- Large bathroom with spa bath and European laundry
- Sizable balcony with plenty of space to entertain
- Favourable North west aspect
- Energy Efficiency Rating 3.0
- Two car spaces located underground with remote access, secure storage unit
- Located in the popular Bentley Suites Complex
- Lush green common spaces within the complex including a swimming pool
- 90 sqm internal living, 10 sqm balcony
- Rental appraisal - $630 - $660
- NBN connected - Fibre to the Building - Current provider Aussie Broadband 100/20 plan
- Proximity to ideal school catchments including Telopea Park School
General Rates: $1,789.59 approx. per annum
Land Tax (if rented): $2,441.00 approx. per annum
Body Corporate Fees: $1,803.00 approx. per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 63/8 Dominion Circuit.
63/8 Dominion Circuit FORREST, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|Telopea Park School
|New South Wales Crescent, Barton
|National Circuit, Forrest
|St Edmund's College
|Canberra Avenue, Griffith
|Canberra Girls Grammar School
|Melbourne Avenue, Deakin
|St Clare's College
|McMillan Crescent, Griffith
|Canberra Grammar School
|Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
|Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus
|Grey Street, Deakin
|Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
|Narrabundah Early Childhood School
|Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah
63/8 Dominion Circuit is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.