Michael Martin & Ky Cuschieri from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 57 Downard Street, Calwell
Situated on an elevated 667m2 parcel of land in the sought-after family friendly suburb of Calwell, sits this exceptional three-bedroom home, presenting an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers, up-sizers, downsizers and investors alike.
Ideally positioned in a central location offering a convenient lifestyle. The spacious formal living areas take you to the central walk through kitchen/family room which seamlessly flows out to the expansive entertaining pergola. Elevated above that is a beautifully landscaped yard great for families with kids with stunning views of the valley.
Accommodation comprises of three well-scaled bedrooms, the master bedroom with a walk through robe with access into the main bathroom for your convenience. Beautifully presented inside and out, this home is perfect for you to move into immediately and start enjoying its abundance of benefits and luxuries.
Ideally located close to Calwell High School and a quick walk to Calwell Primary School. The Calwell Shopping Centre is only a stroll down the road which includes all the essentials like Woolworths, local butcher, newsagency, bakery, medical centre, chemist and more!
• 3 bed | 1 bath | 1 Garage
• Offering a generous 667 m2 parcel of land in an elevated & central location
• Three generous sized bedrooms of accommodation
• Sizeable master bedroom with walk in robe and access to main bathroom
• Open plan and light filled living room and dining room
• Expansive walk-through kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Centrally located family room and meals area
• New contemporary carpet and paint throughout
• A generous landscaped front and backyard – perfect to relax and entertain
• A spacious two way bathroom, powder room and a separate toilet
• Elevated to maximise the stunning views
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Split system air conditioning
• Close to Calwell High School and a quick walk to Calwell Primary School. The Calwell Shopping Centre is only a stroll down the road which includes all the essentials like Woolworths, local butcher, newsagency, bakery, medical centre, chemist and more!
Living size : 121 m2
Block size : 667 m2
Rates: $ 2,618 per annum
Land Tax (If rented): $ 3,519
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don't wait, don't hesitate or it will be too late!
To register your interest in this property please call Michael on 0411 748 805
The land value history at 57 Downard Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $333,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 57 Downard Street.
57 Downard Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.31 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.10 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.27 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.32 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.37 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.85 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.92 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.98 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.24 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.29 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
57 Downard Street is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.