Here is a great opportunity for the astute investor to secure an appealing apartment. Currently renting for $350.00 per week.
Located in the highly-popular complex "Mawson Court" and within easy walking distance to Southland Shopping Centre, The Mawson Club, Schools, Public Transport and but a short drive to Westfield Woden Shopping Centre; this perfectly positioned, this home features open-plan living opening onto a balcony – perfect for alfresco dining - with sweeping views across the Woden Valley. A Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and an updated bathroom complete the package. Simply rent out and reap the rewards.
• Rent $350.00 per week. Fixed term until June 2021.
• Open plan living which opens to a spacious balcony with views across Mt Taylor and Woden Valley
• Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Sliding doors leading to spacious undercover outdoor balcony
• Allocated carspace
• Excellent public transport with express bus to the city
• Within walking distance to the popular Mawson shops and club
• Only minutes' drive to Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital
• Located close to reputable schools and CIT
The Apartment at 54/4 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $168,500 on 1 September 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
54/4 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.61 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.71 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.71 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.84 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.88 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.03 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.21 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.87 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.12 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.22 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
54/4 Wilkins Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.