Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Michael Martin & Melissa von der Burg from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 47 Carter Crescent, Calwell.
This outstanding four-bedroom residence is the perfect entertainer for growing families and is positioned in a family friendly convenient location in the very popular and tightly held suburb of Calwell.
Built with practicality and entertaining in mind with the lounge room separate from the main family/kitchen to allow maximum space for the family. The kitchen is beautifully renovated, situated in the heart of the home offering gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Through the sliding door in the kitchen/family room the entertaining continues with the exceptional, expansive entertaining covered deck and overlooks the family friendly backyard offering enough space for year-round entertaining. The lush gardens allows access to the backing reserve for beautiful afternoon walks or easy access through to the Calwell shops.
Accommodation comprises of four well-scaled bedrooms all with built in robes, the master bedroom segregated from the others with a walk in robe and an ensuite for your convenience. The stand out feature of this home is the additional spacious rumpus room for all families looking for that "Extra" space; And if its storage you are after, the two separate lockable storage rooms under the house adds to the additions.
Presenting an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers and up-sizers looking for a standout family home. 47 Carter Crescent offers the perfect balance of peace, comfort, size, functionality and luxury featuring a flexible layout with multiple living areas spilling to the lush usable landscaped grounds ... ideal for your forever home.
4 bed | 2 bath | 1 Enclosed Carport
- Four generous sized bedrooms of accommodation all with built in robes
- Sizeable and segregated master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and access to the entertaining deck
- Private front courtyard
- Contemporary walk-through kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Centrally located family room and meals area
- Separate, spacious and light filled formal lounge/dining
- Spacious rumpus for that addition living space
- Expansive covered entertaining deck and pergola with stunning views
- A complete landscaped backyard offering size for growing families
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Sizeable laundry with external access
- Close to Calwell High School and a quick walk to Calwell Primary School, Calwell Shopping Centre which comprises all your essentials such as Woolworths, local butcher, newsagency, bakery, medical centre, chemist and more!
Living size : 197 m2
Garage size: 24 m2
Block size : 965 m2
Year built: 1987
Rates: $ 2,712 per annum
Land Tax (If rented): $ 3,783
Auction | Saturday, 21st of August @ 1pm, On Site
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don't wait, don't hesitate or it will be too late!
To register your interest in this property please call Michael on 0411 748 805 or Melissa on 0488 123 530
There is currently no sale history available for 47 Carter Crescent.
47 Carter Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.82 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.13 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.27 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.30 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.34 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.60 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.74 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.83 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.30 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.37 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
47 Carter Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.