1 / 30
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This property offers a rare combination of all the practical things you'd want coupled with the wish-list dream items you'd hope for.
Stately 4 bedroom residence of approximately 252 m2 (over 27 sqs) beautifully sited in prime elevated position taking full advantage of the sweeping views for which Tatchell Street is well renowned. The two level design features a virtually seamless blend of formal and casual, indoor and outdoor spaces providing an ideal environment for stylish and relaxed family living.
All four indoor living areas are of generous proportions incorporating separate formal lounge and dining rooms which take maximum advantage of the stunning outlook, a simply fabulous casual family room with gleaming hardwood flooring and an additional downstairs rumpus room with wet bar.
As in all good home designs, the focal point of the residence is the striking renovated kitchen which adjoins the dining room and overlooks the family room. The kitchen itself offers a large walk-in pantry, glass splash-backs, stone bench tops and copious storage space.
The segregated main bedroom also has a superb view and provides a magical parents retreat with no less than three built-in wardrobes and a huge newly renovated ensuite with twin shower recess, double vanities and a luxury free-standing bath. The remaining three bedrooms all feature built-in mirrored wardrobes and are serviced by the bright main bathroom with separate shower recess, full bath and adjoining WC.
As mentioned, the downstairs rumpus room features its own wet bar and along with an adjoining 3rd ensuite style bathroom, it could easily be utilised as separate self-contained living quarters.
You'll be spoilt for choice for alfresco entertaining - perhaps cocktails on the front balcony taking in the magnificent Brindabella sunsets and twinkling evening lights of the Tuggeranong Valley, relaxed family barbeques out on the private rear terrace leading out from the family room or maybe just a quiet champers up in the secluded back yard gazebo with the best view in the house.
Year-round comfort is assured with the convenience of both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
If storage or workshop space is your thing, then look no further - a cavernous (10m x 4m) under-house storeroom adjoins an impressive triple garage with high-clearance and internal access. Truly an outstanding family residence that deserves your inspection - all you have to do now is plan ahead for many happy years living in style and comfort.
* Elevated 1,023 sqm land parcel with spectacular views
* Imposing 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with an overall living area of 252 sqm
* Wide front verandah - one of many spots to soak in the view
* Gracious formal lounge and dining rooms
* Classy renovated kitchen with step-in pantry, stone bench tops, glass splash-backs, gas hob, dishwasher and copious storage space
* Gleaming polished timber floors to generous separate family room overlooked by the kitchen
* Tri-fold doors lead out from family room to private rear terrace
* Enormous paved rear terrace with all-weather pergola covering
* Segregated garden gazebo in private terraced rear grounds with panoramic outlook
* Segregated main bedroom with three built-in wardrobes and renovated ensuite
* Ensuite features twin shower, double vanity and free-standing bath tub
* Built-in wardrobes to remaining three bedrooms
* Bright main bathroom with separate shower recess, full bath tub and adjacent WC
* Extensive use of Plantation Shutters throughout the home
* Downstairs rumpus room with wet bar and adjoining ensuite style bathroom - potential separate self contained living quarters
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Big separate laundry room on lower level
* Internal access to high clearance triple garaging - (10.5m x 6.9m)
* Three new roller doors - two with automatic openers
* Jumbo-sized (10m x 4m) under-house storage room with loading dock style access from garage and 3-phase electrical connection
* Wide front driveway apron provides ample visitor parking or caravan storage
* Short strolling distance to local primary school and parkland
* Close to Calwell Shopping Centre, local high school and Tuggeranong Town Centre
The land value history at 31 Tatchell Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $427,000.
The House at 31 Tatchell Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $695,000 on 9 February 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
31 Tatchell Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.46 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.03 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.21 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.44 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.60 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.73 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.99 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.11 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.29 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.30 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
31 Tatchell Street is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.