1 / 29
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This timeless Roger Pegrum designed north facing residence is situated in over 1200m2 of lush garden, accessed via a private, manicured laneway.
A delightful single-level home offering three bedrooms plus study, the generous master suite takes full advantage of its setting with views of the mature gardens.
The spacious open-plan living area is built for entertaining, featuring a gas fireplace and full height sliding doors that open directly to a huge, landscaped courtyard.
The exquisite garden is an amazing blend of Japanese, rainforest, flowering shrubs and exotic trees, backing onto open parkland. The garden has been shown as part of the Australian Open Garden Scheme and has been featured in Your Garden magazine.
Double garage with internal access and ample secure storage.
- 1973 Roger Pegrum build
- Surrounded by a carefully curated variety of plants and mature trees including a stunning Mt Fuji Cherry blossom, magnolias, camellias, palm trees, ferns, roses, paperbarks, and fruiting orchard trees
- Single Level property
- Privately located down a red brick, hedged driveway
- Backing and direct access to parkland
- Formal gated entrance with a feature fountain surrounded by mature ferns
- Large kitchen with meals area and picture window into fern garden
- Open-plan family and dining room with large picture sliding doors and windows onto the courtyard - ideal for entertaining.
- Gas fireplace
- Large master bedroom with ensuite featuring spa bath and walk-in-robe
- Two bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Study (potential 4th bedroom) with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with garden view and separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Double garage with internal access and automatic door - plus secure storage
- Large entertainment terrace with pond and fountain
- Reverse cycle units throughout the house
- Solar panels connected to the grid
- Automatic irrigation system throughout the garden
- Large grassed back garden
- Japanese inspired garden corner with pond
- Walking distance to Farrer Primary and local shops
- Short drive to Woden Westfield, Canberra Hospital and onto Canberra City
Block Size: 1223m2 approx
Land Rates: $3,198 approx
UCV: $474,000 approx
The land value history at 17 Woodgate Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $474,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Woodgate Street.
17 Woodgate Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.40 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.73 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.96 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.11 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.59 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.60 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.62 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.72 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.72 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.80 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
17 Woodgate Street is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.