New listing. Under contract 17th September 2020. Exhibition planned for Saturday 19th September 2020 cancelled.
Presented to the market for sale is an immaculate three bedroom courtyard home, nestled in a peaceful Close in ever popular Calwell ACT. Within a short drive to local schools, and access to Monaro Highway, the home is highly recommended for viewing. A bonus is the proximity to Calwell Shopping Centre, which is a 5 minute walk from the cul de sac.
Recently painted internally and updated external presentation make the home an attractive purchase for a first home buyer or long term investor. Additionally the new timber retaining wall and landscaping is a lovely feature at the front of the home.
Highlights and features of the property are as follows:
* Three bedroom courtyard home, original construction in 1987
* Living area 102 m2
* Spacious glassroom/sunroom to rear approx 25 m2 (const. 2013)
* Sunny aspect to glassroom, ideal for work from home office
* Stunning renovation to the main bathroom and separate amenities
* Open plan living area
* Slate flooring to hallway, dining & kitchen
* Carpet to three bedrooms and lounge room area
* Split system air conditioning system to living area
* Modern mains gas wall furnace
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Electric upright cooker to kitchen
* Electric hot water service
* New timber retaining walls & landscaping to front yard
* Attached carport (potential for enclosure) and storage shed to rear
* TV antenna to residence
* Fencing surrounds include colourbond and timber fencing
* Sited close to Reserve area with children's playground amenities
* Lease Purpose: Medium Density Dwelling
* Block 13 Section 779
* Land Value: $284,000 (2019)
* Block size: 446 m2
* General Rates: $2,373 per annum
* Land Tax: $2,860 (applicable if sold to an investor)
* EER 0.5 star
Inspections can be arranged by contacting Bob Hayward, Sales Consultant, at Hodgkinson Real Estate on mobile 0437 357 855.
If seeking for investment purchase, Hodgkinson Real Estate can assist with future Property Management services.
Thank you for your interest in this recently renovated and desirable home. An early sale is anticipated. Please note, the storage container at driveway to left of home will be relocated shortly.
The land value history at 15 Langlands Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $284,000.
The House at 15 Langlands Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $336,000 on 22 January 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Langlands Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.45 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.52 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.63 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.95 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.45 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.12 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.26 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.26 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.42 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.66 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
15 Langlands Close is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.