1 / 20
An unrivalled opportunity in one of Woden Valley's most sought-after locations, with this delightful home at 121 Shackleton Circuit offering 1335m2 of land with breathtaking views and abundant potential.
Positioned opposite greenspace and surrounded by quality properties, this wonderful home has been much loved for many years and offers an incredible chance for a new family to move in and enjoy as is, or perhaps clear the block and build their dream home in this dream location.
Carefully updated over time, the home easily suits modern needs with a renovated kitchen in the heart of the home, and an updated bathroom and ensuite. Creating a lovely feeling of space, the large windows bathe the living areas in natural light and take in the peaceful outlook to the reserve at the front, and the stunning Woden Valley views to the rear. Separate living areas, three bedrooms, ducted gas heating, refrigerated cooling, abundant storage space and a rear entertaining balcony only add to the appeal of what is already on offer here.
With a backyard so big it could nearly be called a park, there is so much potential to utilise the space for a larger home, to add a pool or to create a garden oasis – the choices are endless.
Space, views and a blue ribbon location – this opportunity is not to be missed.
- Dress circle location
- Positioned opposite greenspace
- Huge elevated block
- Views over Woden Valley from the rear
- Updated home
- Lounge and dining room with a lovely outlook
- Renovated kitchen with Corian bench tops
- Ample bench and storage space
- Family/meals area with beautiful views and double glazed windows
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Updated ensuite and bathroom
- Ducted gas heating
- Refrigerated cooling
- Rear entertaining balcony
- Huge backyard with easy-care gardens
- Under house storage
- Single garage plus single carport
- Abundant off-street parking
- Located within walking distance to the Southlands Shopping Centre and local transport
- In close proximity to Mawson Primary, Melrose High, Marist College and the Canberra Hospital
- Rental potential of $700 to $750 per week
Land Size: 1335m2
Living Size: 148m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,581 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $725,000 (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 121 Shackleton Circuit.
121 Shackleton Circuit MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|1.04 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.16 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.25 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.27 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.27 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.36 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.62 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.68 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.62 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
121 Shackleton Circuit is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.