Starting out? Downsizing? Investing? Either way, we've found the one for you. Offering immediate comfort, indoor/outdoor space and a convenient location, this tasteful three bedroom brick classic sits on a manageable block of approximately 749m2.
Enjoyable as is, the home also offers a range of future options including scope for further modernisation/extension or alternatively you may wish to start afresh and build a brand new property (subject to approval).
The single level layout currently comprises a neatly presented interior featuring a traditional floorplan with a light filled front lounge/dining, a spacious separate family area and a sunny kitchen, overlooking the backyards leafy expanses. A sliding door from the family area reveals a delightful paved area that soaks up a breathtaking low-maintenance outlook.
Down the central hallway are three good sized bedrooms that provide fantastic accommodation options. Two have built in robes and all are serviced by the bathroom suite.
Outside you can enjoy a picture perfect back yard where your family and pets can run amok. A wonderful single carport and a huge separate garage are the perfect place for your additional gardening bits and bobs or tools and also allows your vehicles to be securely parked.
Families, investors and market entrants will appreciate the powerful potential on offer here; just moments from public transport, schools and shops while easy access to Tharwa Drive and the Monaro Highway will ensure quick access to the CBD and Canberra Airport.
Make an affordable move into a high-demand neighbourhood today!
Why you'll love this home:
* Well presented three bedroom home situated on a flat and sizeable 749m2 (approx.) block in a tree lined setting
* Spacious light filled living/dining zone flows with ease into the family/kitchen area
* Functional kitchen in neutral tones with features including a breakfast bar, tiled splashback, storage, a freestanding oven/cooktop and a hanging pot and pan holder
* All three bedrooms are carpeted, two with built-in wardrobes
* The neat bathroom is in close proximity to the bedrooms and there is a separate toilet
* Laundry with external access to the garden
* Comfort is maintained throughout the year by a gas heater, a fireplace and a reverse cycle split system air conditioner
* A decent sized backyard with back landing off the dining area, ample space for pets and children to play on a grassed area, surrounded by established plants
* Single carport with leads to a separate garage with plenty of storage space
* Driveway provides extra off-street parking
* Situated in a sought after pocket of Calwell, with easy access to a whole range of facilities including transport, schools and local shopping
* House size (approximately) - Residence: 111.1m2; Garage: 54.0m2
The land value history at 11 Beazley Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $317,000.
The House at 11 Beazley Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $408,000 on 16 December 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Beazley Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|0.68 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.12 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.62 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.75 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.80 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.81 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.82 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.97 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.00 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.06 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
11 Beazley Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.