Located in the peaceful and private 'Bella Vista" complex in Mawson, this spacious freestanding villa has everything you need. With a brand new kitchen, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and new carpet, this home has been lovingly maitained and will suit house proud tenants looking for a house to make a home. Generously proportioned and perfectly positioned for a lifestyle of comfort and convenience, you don't want to miss out on this one!
- Spacious formal loungeroom area with plenty of natural light
- Brand new kitchen opens to the family/meals area
- Large master bedroom with well maintained ensuite
- Bathroom features a relaxing bathtub and new vanity
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Beautiful gardens provide an added sense of privacy and space
- Private and beautifully established gardens surround the home
- Double enclosed carport with remote controlled roller doors
- Recent upgrades include new robes, new tiling, new carpet and new blinds
- A short walk to the Mawson shopping centre and very close to public transport
- Located in close proximity to the Canberra Hospital, Southlands Shopping Centre Mawson, Westfield Woden and quality, sought after schools
- EER unknown
- The lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the premises
Disclaimer: Whilst all reasonable care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Richmond Properties Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Prospective tenants must rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 7/1 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $533,000 on 22 August 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/1 Wilkins Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.50 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.72 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.77 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.77 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.00 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.01 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.30 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.94 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.00 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.09 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
7/1 Wilkins Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.