Conveniently positioned in Latham this three bedroom home will be a delight to come home to. With open style living space and neutral and modern updates, the home has a very functional and well- proportioned floor plan that balances living and bedroom space. With the comforts of ducted heating and cooling and covered outdoor entertaining and the generous sized backyard, this home is the perfect blend of indoor outdoor space.
Features of the home include:
- L-shaped living/dining room with pine flooring and loads of natural light.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and great serving and storage space including pantry.
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
- Updated bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity basin and the comforts of a heated towel rail.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Large covered timber deck ideal for entertaining.
- Enclosed back garden ideal for children and pets to run around in.
- Single garage plus single carport.
Enjoy all this home has to offer. Close to Latham shops, Latham Primary School, St John's Primary and St Francis Xavier and easy access to main link roads taking you to Kippax Fair or Westfield Belconnen.
Available from 7th June 2021 for a short term lease
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 40 Dalley Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $365,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Dalley Crescent .
40 Dalley Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.36 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.61 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.05 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.23 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.23 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.60 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.64 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.79 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.12 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.37 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
40 Dalley Crescent is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.