A sublime north facing home nestled in the most sought after suburb of Taylor, this incredible 4 bedroom and three bathroom home is a true exemplar of modern living and design. With impressive street appeal and engineered for comfort, this family home offers a high standard of living. Features of this 587m2 parcel of land include hybrid flooring, 2.7m2 high ceilings, chic built-ins, ducted reverse heating and cooking, sun-drenched rooms, manicured backyard with veggie garden and custom floor plan.
Beyond a tasteful hallway adorned with a large lounge room for family and friends' reunion, the main floor of the home contains a massive family and dining room with an open-concept kitchen. The stylish kitchen is equipped with a 20mm Caesar stone benchtop, marble countertops, a matching backsplash, custom cabinets, high polish joinery, soft close drawers, a large walk-in pantry and a suite of high-end appliances from Smeg including 900mm oven and induction cooktop. The family room opens to a large rumpus room overlooking the backyard and has private access to the deck. The rumpus could be used as multi-purpose room, a home office or kids' retreat.
The master suite boasts a beautiful walk-in closet, a windowed en-suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, dual vanities, a walk-in rain shower and matt black taps. The other two bedrooms in the rear have large built-in robes and have easy access to a full bathroom with bathtub. The bedroom on the front has its own bathroom and could be used as a guest room. It has double glazing to widows and sliding doors which mean the high 7.4 energy rating makes it cheaper to heat and cool than a similar sized lesser rating home.
The home is near nature with lots of green pastures and walking tracks where one can catch morning and evening sun while going for a sprint or walking a dog. The home is just a short distance away from trendy restaurants, cafes, shops, and is close to great schools. This home is also close to Gungahlin market place, Belconnen mall, and few mins drive to the City.
- In front of reserve and walking distance to lake
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Wall mounted vanities and semi frameless shower screens
- Kitchen with 20mm Caesar stone benchtop
- Splashback, induction cooktop and 900mm oven from Smeg
- Soft close drawers and high polish joinery
- Deck for outdoor entertainment with fantastic views
- 3 separate living areas including formal lounge, family/dining and rumpus room all with hybrid flooring
- Large garage with roller door to carport and internal access
- Natural grass in the front and backyard with veggie patch and lots of room for kids' play equipment
- 2.7m high ceiling with square set cornices
- Large walk-in pantry with lots of cupboard spaces
- Instant hot water system
- 2000L rain water
- Double glazing to windows and doors
- Walking distance to a lake, bus stop and schools
There is currently no sale history available for 95 Everist street.
95 Everist street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|Katherine Avenue, Amaroo
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
|Neville Bonner Primary School
|Mabo Boulevard, Bonner
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin