1 / 37
Looking for a peaceful rural lifestyle but not ready to give up the creature comforts of city life? You've found it!
An exceptional opportunity is here for you to purchase this unique character filled architecturally designed solar passive home set on 60 acres with an abundant water supply and ample shedding.
Just 10 mins (approx) drive from Hall & only 35 mins (approx) from Canberra CBD, you'll find this amazing property offering both comfortable living and income earning potential.
The five bedroom homestead within a parkland like setting has been tastefully updated to suit a large or growing family. Three of the five bedrooms and both living areas are north facing providing perfect comfort all year round. The country style kitchen open to the family room with high raked ceilings is the hub of the home, overlooking the landscaped backyard & open paddocks beyond, so you can keep an eye on the kids playing whilst also enjoying a stunning rural outlook.
The triple garage adjoining the house has workshop space plus bathroom with toilet and shower. Separate from the homestead is a huge three car workshop, large shedding with 2 toilets and a separate machinery shed, so whatever your rural interests are, there is plenty of infrastructure.
Whilst we've been experiencing recent wet seasons, the time will come again when water is gold in rural areas. Have no fear here as there is an ample supply with two huge dams (13 megalitre capacity), creek, plus licensed bore.
The current owners have also prepared for you an income earning opportunity, across five acres there are 380 Truffle infused oak trees getting close to being ready for harvest. All established with assistance from well renowned professionals in the industry. The owners will be pleased to share additional information with those who are interested in continuing with harvest and ongoing truffle production.
If it is now time to enhance your lifestyle and delight in a rural outlook, yet have the convenience of Canberra at your doorstep add this one to the list to inspect.
Contact Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 or come long to our next open exhibition.
Your own piece of paradise awaits!
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON-SITE ON SATURDAY, 6th AUGUST 2022 AT 3.30PM**
HOMESTEAD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- House 226.58m2 plus Garage 91.91m2
- Solar Passive design
- Double glazed windows
- Segregated Master bedroom opens to garden, walk in robe, large ensuite
- Spacious formal living room with loads of natural light, featuring open fireplace and raked cedar lined ceilings
- Formal dining with serving window through to kitchen and opens to outdoor entertaining
- Generous country style timber kitchen with new oven, gas cooktop, extraction fan, large walk in pantry, island bench with dishwasher
- Open plan family room adjacent to kitchen with slow combustion fireplace, ceiling fan and opens to outdoor entertaining area
- Large family bathroom in blue and white tones with separate toilet
- Heating includes wood burning fireplace in lounge, gas fireplace in family room and electric wall units in each room
- Evaporative cooling for the summer months
- Extra large laundry off the kitchen with abundant storage
- Quality blinds throughout
- Quality built in timber display shelves throughout the home
- Slate flooring in informal living and entry
- Off peak hot water
- Triple garage with storage space/workshop plus additional toilet and shower room
- Solar Power feeding back to grid 3kw - 16 panels
- Outdoor entertaining area with pergola
- Sauna room adjacent to house
PROPERTY & INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDES:
- 24.13ha (60acres approx)
- Lot 11/DP789250 & Lot 1/DP1195052
- 3 car workshop adjoined to large shed with two toilets, kitchenette with hot water
- Three cool rooms
- Machinery shed
- DSE (120 sheep)
- Council manages the maintenance of Mundays Lane
- Concrete rainwater tank to house - 90,000 litres
- Two large dams (13 megalitres). One stocked with silver perch fish
- Creek with intermittent flow
- Registered bore & irrigation licence
- Dam water pumped to holding tank on hill & gravity fed to all external points
- Toilets in house can run off house water or dam water
- Four paddocks
- 5 acre paddock with power & irrigation to 380 Truffle infused oak trees ready for harvesting in approx 1 year.
The House at 93 Mundays Lane SPRINGRANGE, NSW 2618 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,150,000 on 19 November 2014.
93 Mundays Lane is located within the suburb of Springrange, which has a population of 295, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.2 people.