The location of this property is truly unparalleled being just a short stroll away from the pristine beaches of Broulee, inviting you to indulge in the sun, surf or leisurely walks.
The property is located with a northerly aspect and is of rendered brick construction with an oversized double garage with extra ceiling storage.
Other features include:
- Open plan dining and lounge room opening onto a raised stained timber deck
- Spacious kitchen with a serving window onto the back entertainment area. Quality appliances such as a large gas oven with wok burner and laminated wooden bench tops
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes. The master with walk in robe and ensuite with the other Bedrooms 2 & 3 are separated for privacy. The main bathroom services the other 2 bedrooms and has a large soak tub.
- Games/home office/ 4th bedroom wired for sound.
- Outdoor hot and cold shower ideal when you come back from the beach
- Separate hard stand for boat or caravan with side access to garage
- Back to grid solar power
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Gas hot water
- 5 x 1000 litre water tanks
- Fully fenced and private yard with native gardens
This contemporary light and bright home, offers easy living and is one that is sure to provide the coastal lifestyle that you have been searching for.
The House at 92 Heath Street BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $480,000 on 12 September 2016.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
92 Heath Street BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
92 Heath Street is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.