1 / 18
A WORD FROM OUR SELLERS;
"This is our first home and it will always be special to us. We turned a simple house into a beautiful home. Some of our favourite memories here are playing footy with our boys on the back lawn and hosting our friends and family for drinks & nibbles on the back deck looking up at Mt. Taylor. We loved having our morning tea or coffee in the living room, with the blinds up because the sunrise over O'Malley is spectacular! We really hope the lucky new owners make as many memories as us and love it as much as we do."
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Thoughtfully designed nursery/study close to the master bedroom
- Stunning open plan design
- Brand-new double-glazed windows throughout
- Kitchen with ample bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and built-in wine rack
- Beautiful views of the sunsets over Mt. Taylor
- Friendly neighbourhood
- Large laundry with external access
- Secure backyard with huge, covered deck and large grassy area, perfect for children, pets and parties
- Extra bathroom in the garage which is great to hose off messy children or wash the dog
- Large garage easily fits two 4WD and is big enough to store bikes, tools and gardening equipment as well
- Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system installed
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Convenient location with cafés, parks, schools, Woden Plaza, and public transport options right at your fingertips
Rates: $3,175.76 per annum
Land tax: $4,726.80 per annum
The House at 86 Beasley Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $608,000 on 31 March 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
86 Beasley Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sacred Heart Primary.
|0.37 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.56 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.86 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.86 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.41 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.75 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.94 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.07 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.24 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.60 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
86 Beasley Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.