What you will love:
- the low-maintenance and easy care block
- the gorgeous north facing living/dining space
- the proximity and easy access to amenities
- the neutral and modern finishings throughout
Beautifully light filled and ready to move into, this three-bedroom home is positioned in a quiet loop street with easy access to amenities. Sited on a low maintenance block of 484m2, this home will be ideally suited to first home buyers and downsizers seeking an easy care lifestyle.
Floor to ceiling glass has been used extensively throughout the home to create bright living spaces filled with beautiful natural light. You will love the seamless flow of the floor plan that incorporates two separate living spaces plus dedicated dining space.
Decorated throughout in modern and neutral tones, this home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and update as their budget allows.
• Lovely three-bedroom courtyard home in a quiet loop street
• Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop and sliding door access from the meals area to the rear garden
• Open plan living area with timber floors and a split system unit for comfort
• Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the block providing added privacy
• Bedroom one has a full wall of built-in robes and secondary bedrooms also have robes
• Bathroom has a skylight and separate shower and w/c
• Freshly painted throughout
• Split system in the living room and bedroom one ensuring comfort year round
• Laundry with built in cupboard space
• Rear garden has a large grassed area perfect for children and pets to play
• Car accommodation is provided by a single garage and there are off street parking options
• Perfectly positioned within walking distance of the Namadgi Super School, the Jenke Centre that includes an IGA, chemist, 24 hour gym, café and the new development including a childcare centre, Hungry Jacks and Club Lime
There is currently no sale history available for 85 Morrison Street.
85 Morrison Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.71 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|0.82 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.34 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.60 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.87 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.04 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.19 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.21 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.29 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.45 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
85 Morrison Street is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.