Where do we begin with this majestic property?
Maya Rourke is ecstatic to present to you this prime opportunity to purchase a home that is far more than just a home…it's a forever home.
Proudly positioned in an elevated location of Gordon stage 2 with majestic views that span across the picturesque Lanyon Valley is this exceptional four bedroom, three bathroom family home.
Step inside to appreciate its grandeur with its multi-layered floor plan, high ceilings amplifying its size and sense of space, numerous living, dining & breakout areas, including a fabulous theatre/games room that is equipped with heating, a wet bar, shower & toilet.
The chef of the family is sure to be impressed by the open and airy kitchen that boasts an abundance of cupboard and drawer space, quality stainless steel appliances and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area. Hosting guests is a delight with the easy flow from the kitchen, to the dining and out to the fabulous covered entertaining area where those stunning mountain views are on display.
All four bedrooms are of excellent size and are all equipped with built-in robes with a walk-in robe and ensuite to the impressive master bedroom.
The gardens surrounding the property are tidy & well-established and feature automatic sprinklers making the upkeep nothing but convenient.
There is so much more to appreciate about this incredible home; come and see it for yourself!
• Stunning family home in quiet cul-de-sac
• Ground and first floor on concrete slabs
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Large well-equipped kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with corner spa bath
• Large mirrored built-in robes to the bedrooms
• Large undercover entertaining area
• Amazing mountain views
• Internal access from double garage with remote door
• Large theatre/games room with gas heater, wet bar, shower, and toilet
• Plenty of storage
• Terraced easy care gardens with automatic sprinklers
• Laundry with linen press, broom cupboard and laundry basket drawers
• Remote control fans/lights
• LED downlights
• Telephone outlets in all bedrooms
• NBN connected
• 3 phase power
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 292.86 sqm
Block size: 773 sqm
Rates: $2,676 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,640 per annum
Year Built: 2004
The land value history at 8 Price Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has the most recent growth rate of 1.72%, giving an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 8 Price Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $745,000 on 11 May 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Price Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.26 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.27 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.46 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.58 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.30 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.99 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.09 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|4.20 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.24 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.38 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
8 Price Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.