Positioned on the outer edge of the 'Clarence Park' complex, this free standing, light-filled, single-level townhouse is ready for an update but provides great amenity and an easy, family-friendly layout. Featuring two separate living areas, a segregated master suite with ensuite, two-bedrooms at the back of the home with an adjacent bathroom and separate toilet, easy-care outdoor space and internal access from the double garage, this is the perfect configuration for great family living.
Located close to the Tuggeranong Town Centre, Government Departments, Lake Tuggeranong and a short walk to local parks, schools and public transport, it is also an easy commute to Woden Town Centre, Wanniassa Shopping Centre, Erindale Shopping Centre and Lanyon Marketplace.
• Three-bedroom, single-level townhouse with ensuite, plus double garage, close to Lake Tuggeranong and Tuggeranong Town Centre.
• Front door has security screen and entry way with carpet
• Generous living/dining area with carpet and vertical blinds
• Open-plan kitchen/family room with tiled floor
• Kitchen has laminate bench tops, pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink overlooking the back yard, electric wall oven, range-hood and gas cooktop
• Family room has gas wall heater, security screen and glass sliding door to back yard
• Master bedroom is private and segregated from the other bedrooms, has carpet, vertical blinds and curtains, three-door built-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Ensuite features shower recess, vanity with storage and toilet
• Bedroom two has carpet, two-door built-in wardrobe, vertical blinds and curtains
• Bedroom three has carpet, curtains and vertical blinds
• Bathroom has shower, bath, vanity with storage
• Separate toilet
• Hallway has carpet and linen press
• Laundry is tiled, wash tub plus storage and access to backyard and clothesline
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
• Easy-care gardens
• Quiet street
• Short walk to Lake Tuggeranong, public transport and local parks
• Close to local schools, South Point Shopping Centre, Tuggeranong Town Centre and Government Departments
• Easy commute to Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital
• EER: 4.5
• Townhouse Size: Residence: 123.30m2; Garage: 39m2
• Strata Fees: $490 p.q. (approx.)
• Land Tax (if rented out): $729 p.q. (approx.)
• Rates: $594 p.q. (approx.)
• Townhouse built in: 1992
There is currently no sale history available for 8/26 Florence Taylor Street.
8/26 Florence Taylor Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.90 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.29 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.43 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.80 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.85 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.02 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.45 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.48 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.55 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.61 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
8/26 Florence Taylor Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.