This stunning architecturally designed Western Red Cedar home has been designed to take advantage of the glorious ocean and Island views. With high vaulted ceilings, timber flooring and large custom windows to enjoy the views over the treetops to the Ocean and Islands. The large entertaining deck is perfect for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends while enjoying the sea breezes and glorious ocean views. Nestled on 629m2 at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac this lovely beachside home offers the perfect balance of peaceful coastal living and proximity to the vibrant Tomakin community.
The stylish open-plan layout offering a seamless flow to the expansive timber deck and is designed to complement the surrounding landscape, focusing on the spectacular ocean views. The elevation not only provides a gorgeous outlook but encourages passive cooling by capturing the lovely sea breezes. Solid Sydney bluegum timber floors, vaulted oak raked timber ceilings and skylit interiors give this home a spacious and welcoming ambience. Entertain in style in the designer kitchen with a 5-burner gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven, a combination of stainless steel and marble benchtops and large breakfast bar.
Wake up to lovely ocean views from the generous main bedroom with luxurious ensuite and large walk-in robe. The two additional bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry are located at the front of the house allowing for separation and privacy.
Escape to the mezzanine level designed as a second retreat ideal for family to enjoy separate space to work or relax whilst taking in the same panoramic ocean views, and also offers exceptional solar orientation through the winter months.
Tomakin is a coastal paradise known for its pristine beaches and relaxed way of life. Experience the true essence of coastal living and spend your days surfing, swimming, or simply strolling along the golden sands. Contact Pat Jameson today for a private inspection. Your dream lifestyle awaits!
- Architecturally designed home
- Main living areas and garage on single level
- Western red cedar exterior
- Elevated and private with panoramic ocean views
- Large timber entertaining deck
- Sydney bluegum timber flooring though out
- Spacious open plan layout with timber clad cathedral ceilings
- Custom built and designed windows with designer window furnishings
- R/C air-conditioning in living area
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, stainless steel and marble benchtops
- Large breakfast bar and built in pantry
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe and direct access to deck
- Additional 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Luxurious family bathroom with spa bath and separate powder room
- Mezzanine level - Studio/Rumpus Room
- Separate laundry with stone benchtops
- Additional storage space in roof
- Double lock-up garage
- Heated outdoor shower
- Great neighborhood
- Forest track to beach at end of cul-de-sac
- Close to local beaches and shops
- Pest and Building Report available to view on request
- Land 629m2
- Rates $3,067 p/a
- Potential rent $600 - $650 p/w
The House at 79 Forest Parade TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $77,500 on 4 December 2003.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
79 Forest Parade TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Carroll College.
79 Forest Parade is located within the suburb of Tomakin, which has a population of 1,001, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.1 people.