Discover the epitome of luxury living in this exceptional property, unparalleled in its design and amenities, there has never been anything to this standard on the market. Located on The Snowy River Way, this home stands as a testament to architectural brilliance and meticulous craftsmanship.
Spread over three levels this property is the ultimate family home where fun and functionality meet grandeur and luxury.
The ground level does not skip a beat with the first master mirroring the theme of space and opulence that is evident throughout. The Joined ensuite and walk in wardrobe make daily use a breeze without skipping on luxury.
The lounge and dining area allows a pleathour of space for everyone in the family for daily use to family occasions. The polished concrete floors joining the open plan area effortlessly to the kitchen where the chef in the family will thrive. This will be the home to host all the family events with the high-end appliances, plenty of storage throughout and the additional butler pantry making it a breeze to have daily meals to family Christmas. Flowing on from the kitchen is the the outside area entertaining area making summer bbqs are sorted all the while perfectly framed by the continued rural views.
The second floor continues the theme of the craftmanship that has been poured into this property with a commodious lounge room providing a relaxing haven for movie nights and enjoying family time. Also present on this floor is a 3-way bathroom and an additional bedroom with built-in, making this ideal for multi-generational living.
The top floor is a teenager's dream! With both master bedrooms hosting their own unique feature it'll be a debate over who gets which. One bedroom has access to the chill-out circus net area, yes you read that correctly. The net hangs between the mezzanine and above the lounge area below and is accessed by the walk-in wardrobe. Or maybe you will want the other bedroom, hosting its own kitchenette and lounging area and in addition a fire pole from the bedroom down to the dining and main kitchen.
The floor-to-ceiling glass windows tying all the levels together ensure it is light and bright throughout, bringing the outside in with endless rural outlooks. The fireplace giving a nod to the local surroundings with stone sourced from the property adds that extra ambience of seclusion and grandeur.
The attached double garage making ease of daily use is not the only source of storage with the free-standing shed allow plenty of space for all the toys from caravans, boats, a gym to property equipment need to maintain this gorgeous rural property. You want be sort on storage for your skis and mountain bikes here!
· 103 Acres
· Automatic gate with concrete driveway
· Multi-level home
· Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with feature floor-to-ceiling windows and suspended netting
· Polished concrete flooring with hydronic heating
· Feature 2-story fireplace crafted with stones from the property
· Dining area with chandelier crafted with antlers found on the property
· Exposed metal beams sourced from mine
· Spacious kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and glass panel cabinetry
· Timber waterfall island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher and additional storage
· Butlers pantry with sink and drawer dishwasher
· Quality appliances: Falcon classic deluxe 110 dual fuel oven, SMEG dishwasher, Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher
· Second spacious living area
· Master bedroom with external access, ensuite with walk-in rainfall shower, and large WIR with skylight
· Bedroom #2 with ensuite with walk-in rainfall shower, WIR, fireman's pole exit, ceiling fan, and living area with reverse cycle heating/cooling and kitchenette
· Bedroom #3 with ensuite with walk-in rainfall shower, WIR, ceiling fan and reverse cycle heating/cooling
· Bedroom #4 with BIR
· 3-way family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and walk-in shower
· Internal laundry with ample storage
· Attached double garage with automatic doors and internal access
· Undercover double carport
· Partially enclosed patio with built-in BBQ, bar fridge and feature Smiggin Holes signage
· In-ground spa with decking and storage
· In-ground trampoline with decking
· Fully fenced: Housepaddock, animal paddock and perimetre
· Retaining walls built from stone sourced from property
· 200m² 3-Bay shed with workshop and gym/storage area on lower level
· 3-Bedroom, 1-bathroom teenager/guest retreat with full kitchen facilities on upper level of the shed
· Solar 25.4kW
· Water tanks 250,000L
· Semi-open barn with 2x shipping containers for built-in storage
· Chicken coop
· Additional storage sheds
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 7783 The Snowy River Way.
7783 The Snowy River Way is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.