The property will be going to Auction on the 14/02/2024 at 6:00pm
A WORD FROM OUR SELLERS;
"Having moved into what was an entirely original home back in 2020, we've put a lot of work into making this home what it is today. We're excited to walk you through the practical upgrades that make this place stand out. Immediately, upon opening the door, you'll find a good dose of natural light, thanks to the double-glazed Velux skylight and the warm touch of engineered timber flooring all around. With the two living areas, there's plenty of versatile space. Although set up as a dining room now, we had plans to eventually turn this into a playroom or study space that could grow with our son.
The kitchen, installed in 2021, is more than just a place to cook – it's designed for get-togethers, featuring a breakfast bar and quality appliances. We often felt that this was the heart of our home, opening into the open plan living areas, you can easily carry on a conversation and keep an eye on the kids while you cook. From ceiling fans to new rain showers, every detail adds a touch of sophistication. The bedrooms are well sized, and each has their own built-in robes, between this and the coat cupboard and linen cupboard, we could be sure to never run out of storage room. The master bedroom is so large, that we felt the only way to fill out the space was if we had a king size bed, and even then, we had so much space! One of our favourite aspects of the room was the data point, tv connection and powerpoint, which meant that we could mount our TV and binge our favourite shows from the comfort of our bed.
Outside, you'll find a solid investment with a full roof restoration, a double garage, and 3 well-kept grassy areas for kids and pets to play safely. The outdoor area was redone in 2022 and is about as close as you can get to a personal oasis – a deck for sunny days, a pergola with downlights and a fan for evenings, making it a space for shared moments. We would often imagine that we were on holiday when we spent time on the deck, and this was not at all hard when you're surrounded by gardens that are reminiscent of the botanical gardens! We selected some of the plants ourselves to make sure that there was never a dull moment in the garden, it changes with the seasons and there is always something in bloom. It was really important to our family that this space felt like a safe space, and we put in the work to make sure the yard was secure for our young son to play in. This isn't just a house; it's a practical creation, a place where memories happen."
Deck: 23.4sqm (approx.)
Total: 251.15sqm (approx..)
• Beautifully renovated, north facing, single-level home
• Stunning double-glazed Velux skylight in the entrance hallway with remote solar honeycomb blind
• Engineered Timber flooring from The Flooring Lab in the entry, hallway, kitchen, dining and family areas
• 2 separate living areas, perfect for families to sprawl
• Four large bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• The main bedroom with walk-in robe, and updated ensuite
• Ensuite and main bathroom have been updated with new shower screens, rain showers and taps
• Large kitchen, updated in 2021, features Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edge, breakfast bar seating, ample storage space with soft closing drawers, a double door fridge space, Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse combined oven and grill, connected Westinghouse induction cooktop and range hood and an integrated Westinghouse microwave
• Separate, updated laundry with ample storage includes a separate washer and dryer purchased in 2022 as well as a Caesarstone bench top, new sink and new tap
• Plantation shutters installed
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with Myzone3 controller, four zones and wifi connection from your phone
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room
• Split system heating and cooling in the family room
• Beautiful established gardens, with a built in irrigation system for the front and side grass
• Freshly oiled spotted gum deck and pergola, installed in 2022, is complete with downlights, deck lights, a ceiling fan, 2 heater power points, a breakfast bar, water tap connection, outdoor power points and a TV bracket with TV connection
• NBN connection, Fibre to the Premises
• 10.36k2 solar system with app monitoring
• 8 Swann CCTV cameras surrounding the property for extra security with mobile monitoring
• Double garage with remote-controlled roller doors, internal access and extra power points including USBs
• Ample power points and USB points throughout
• Fantastic location, near the Palmerston shops and Crace shops, the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre, Burgmann Anglican School, Palmerston Primary School, parks and public transport options
Rates: $3,504.45 per annum
Land tax: $6,116.73 per annum
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 76 Bimberi Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $762,500 on 15 July 2020.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
76 Bimberi Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Franklin Early Childhood School
|Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
76 Bimberi Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.