1 / 25
Auction Location: In rooms | LJ Hooker Canberra City | 182 City Walk, Canberra City
Living life like this is something most only see in their imagination. Tranquil, light filled living spaces, look out across open parkland beyond your large rear yard, and huge al fresco entertaining deck.
This is a beautiful and classy, four-bedroom en-suite, plus study, family home, that is bound to please!
Intuitively thought out, the flow of the home offers practicality when you need it, intimacy and relaxation when you deserve it, and luxury that is sure to have you loving to come home every day.
The epitome of contemporary design, this home is perfectly crafted for a modern family and offers plenty of room to move, play and entertain. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms that are spread throughout the large, versatile floor plan. From a stunning modern kitchen, you can admire views over the living and dining space which opens onto a covered alfresco. Ideal for those who love to cook and entertain.
Practicality abounds with a huge four car garage with mancave, and plenty of extra off-street parking for a boat or caravan, and just about any toys you might need to store. All behind a secure fence line accesses via an automatic gate. This is a one-of-a-kind type of home to be sure.
Perfectly positioned to be tucked away from the street backing parkland, in the highly sought after suburb of Wanniassa. Moments away from local shops, schools, and public transport. Within easy reach of beautiful nature reserves such as Mount Taylor and within an easy central commute to Woden and Tuggeranong.
With not a finger to lift, and ready to move in, right now… you must secure your interest today to be sure to be involved come auction day.
Please give either of us a call Lukas Cole 0432 289 618, Tim Russell 0416 087 834 or Eoin Ryan-Hicks 0424 042 419 for further information or a private inspection as this property will be sold at auction to the highest bidder.
• Massive four car garage with more parking around the side
• Four bedrooms + study
• Two distinct living spaces
• Surrounded by sought after local schools
• Backing open parkland
• Easy access to local shops and nature reserves
• Great sized covered alfresco area for entertaining
• Beautifully appointed en-suite and walk in robe to the main bedroom.
• Generously sized 1030m2 block
• Gas cooking
• Easy care landscaping
• Infinity Hot water
• Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Automatic secure gated entry
• Led lights throughout
• Water tanks
• Colorbond roof
• Automatic & wifi connected rear grass irrigation system.
• Put plumbing in behind the shed to allow for a future bathroom.
• Concreted behind the shed.
• Created the "Cave" in the shed.
• Had the concrete floor professionally polished.
• Insulated and lined the shed walls.
• Wired in a new switch board and power points throughout the shed.
• Installed sensor lighting around the house and shed.
• Natural Gas, cold & hot water connection to the deck for an outdoor BBQ kitchen.
• Had a natural gas fireplace installed with a custom made marble mantle on top.
The House at 72 Longmore Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $900,000 on 11 September 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
72 Longmore Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa Hills Primary.
|0.60 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.64 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.23 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.45 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.56 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.71 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.00 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.00 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.44 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.52 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
72 Longmore Crescent is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.