1 / 33
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
An entertainer's oasis with formal lounge and dining opening onto a side deck that all enjoy the northerly orientation.
Family and meals area also opening onto the rear deck that captures the beautiful morning sun.
Upstairs accommodation includes master bedroom with walk, through robe and en-suite. Bedroom two and three with built-in-robes and two-way en-suite. Bedroom four and five with built-in-robes and two-way en-suite.
Also offering an office with external access, study, rumpus, gym, kitchenette and superb in-door swimming pool and spa with sauna.
A superb offering in Tuggeranong's sought-after suburb of Monash, only moments to Erindale Shopping Centre and Tuggeranong Hyperdome.
• Large Federation-style Family Residence
• Quiet Cul-de-sac
• Beautiful mountain views from most bedrooms
• Multiple options for entertaining
• Beautiful northerly aspect to the side of the property
• Side electric gate with access to covered area for boat / trailer and additional off-street parking
• Formal double door entrance with grand timber staircase
• Office with separate external access
• Formal lounge opening onto the side deck
• Formal dining room
• Family room with gas fireplace opening onto side deck and rear terrace
• Timber Kitchen with 6-burner free standing oven, Miele diswasher and meals area
• Main bathroom and separate laundry
• Master bedroom with walk-through-robe and en-suite
• Bed 2 & 3 built-in-robes and two-way en-suite
• Bed 4 & 5 built-in-robes and two-way en-suite
• Rumpus room with outdoor access
• Cool room facility; Plumbing and electrical ready
• Indoor gas heated swimming pool and spa
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling; 3 zones
• In-floor heating to all main floor living (not lounge room)
• Ducted vacuum system
• Private back garden
Land Rates: $3,226 approx
UCV: $447,000 approx
Land size: 946m2 approx
The land value history at 7 Punch Place MONASH, ACT 2904 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $447,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Punch Place.
7 Punch Place MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.42 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.80 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.14 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.15 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.51 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.57 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.90 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.91 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.12 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.33 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
7 Punch Place is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.