Screened from the street is this fully renovated and extended home. Set on a level block with delightful gardens the home offers 4 bedrooms + ensuite.
Family living is generous and versatile, with the home enjoying a separate family room opening out to an undercover pergola and deck area. Featuring an outdoor kitchen this is a fantastic place for outdoor entertaining with family and friends. The centrally positioned kitchen adjoins the living and dining areas and features stone benchtops, dishwasher, all-electric cooking, and plenty of storage.
The master bedroom is separate from the other 3 bedrooms and features a generous walk through robe leading to an ensuite while bedrooms 3 & 4 also have built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 can be used as a bedroom, home office or study. The home features floating timber floors throughout with a tiled kitchen and entry area. Year round comfort is assured with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. The 6.6kw solar system, double glazed windows, wall and floor insulation will certainly help you save on your energy bills! There is an attached double garage with remote control door.
Meander around the rear yard and discover a sea of seasonal colour with flowering plants, established shrubs and fruit trees. There is also a vegie and potato patch. Whether you have a green thumb or not the gardens are easy to maintain. There are 2 slimline water tanks to help with water storage and save you on your water bills.
The sun drenched front private courtyard is an ideal place to read your Sunday newspaper over breakfast or somewhere to practice meditation or your yoga moves. The expansive & gorgeous backyard offers a private retreat, ideal outdoor gatherings. Hold family BBQ gatherings under the undercover pergola/ deck area, complete with a brand new BBQ & outdoor kitchen setting.
In the rear corner of the property you have a chook house and yard. The large powered shed is ideal for the handyman, an artist studio or play room for the kids. There is nothing to do in this thoughtfully renovated, spacious 4 bedroom home with an envious 5.5 EER. Just move in & enjoy the benefits of solar panels; wall and underfloor insulation & glazed windows; dual water storage tanks to keep your energy and utility bills to a minimum. Grow your own vegies and keep a few chooks - 7 Oakover Circuit, Kaleen is the ideal family home. Join in the fun on Auction day, Saturday 28 October or make a pre-auction offer.
* Master bedroom - ensuite with walk in robe
* Bedroom 2 can be used as a bedroom, office or study
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 have built in wardrobes
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans
* Combined lounge/dining areas off kitchen
* Separate family room or games room leading to large undercover pergola/deck area
* Floating floors throughout. Tiled kitchen
* Stone kitchen benchtops, dishwasher, Bosch induction cooktop, electric oven
* New 6.6kw solar panel system and EER of 5.5
* Double glazed windows
* Wall and underfloor insulation throughout
* Ducted gas heating throughout
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water with 3 controllers
* Attached double garage (built 2022) with remote control door
* Security screens to doors
* Private, sun drenched front courtyard
* Large covered pergola and deck area with new outdoor kitchen facility installed 2023
* Second built-in BBQ area
* Paved outdoor area in rear yard (for children to play; ride their tricycle)
* Large garden shed with work bench, power & roller door entrance (assembled 2023)
* Established gardens with flowering plants and shrubs
* Lemon, Mandarin, Fig, Pear & Plum fruit trees
* 2 slimline water tanks
* 4km to Dickson; 7km to the Canberra Centre; 7km to ANU; 3km to University of Canberra
* 5 mins walk to bus stops
* Living area 132m2 (approx)
* General rates $3,244 pa
The House at 7 Oakover Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $800,000 on 4 March 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
7 Oakover Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|Alberga Street, Kaleen
|Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|College Street, Bruce
|Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus
|Brigalow Street, Lyneham
|Hall Street, Lyneham
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Goodwin Street, Lyneham
7 Oakover Circuit is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.