Auction Location: On Site.
Mere mortals need not apply. This is for serious renovators!
If you're a tradie, builder or a flipper looking for a project, then you simply MUST check this out! This incomplete project is in a sought-after location, on a good size block at the end of a nice cul de sac and comes with the opportunity to make some fantastic returns either by way of selling once complete or dual income potential with its current floorplan.
The original house has been extended with a double story add-on. Everything needs completing but, once you're finished with this project you will have a fantastic family home at the foothills of Mt Taylor, close to great schools, shops and cafes. Families will be lined up to buy.
This WILL go on auction day and you WILL be kicking yourself if you miss out on this one!
Contact Andrew Curren now.
At a glance:
- Multiple options to capitalise on your investment i.e. Sell for profit or dual income rental potential
- Approximately 212m2 of living space across three levels
- Private block at the end of a quiet cul de sac
- Highly desirable family location in Kambah at the foothills of Mt Taylor
- Evaporative cooling
- Infinity gas hot water
- Double tandem garage, single freestanding garage and single carport
- Neighbor on one side only
- Original home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with separate toilet
- Large lounge room with formal dining space
- Kitchen and meals area
- Deck with views of Mt Taylor
- Laundry room
- 1 bedroom
- Walk-through robe
- Large open living room with kitchenette
- Elevated views of Mt Taylor
- Can be self-contained unit or, as originally planned, connected to main house
- Utility room/rumpus
- Sliding external door
- Can be connected to Main Level via partially complete staircase (STA)
- Walking distance to Mt Taylor, good local school, cafe and shops
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 11 minutes
- Woden Town Centre, 11 minutes
- Canberra CBD, 18 minutes
- Bus stop a 5 minute walk
- Parks and bike/walking trails close by
Land tax: $3,277
Property Type: House
Floor area: Approximately 212m2
Alfresco: Approximately 22m2
Block size: 618m2
Car spaces: Tandem double garage plus single garage and single carport
The land value history at 7 Hardy Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $311,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Hardy Place.
7 Hardy Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.31 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.48 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.72 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.00 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.05 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.32 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.46 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.60 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.60 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.72 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
7 Hardy Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.