Lovingly maintained and beautifully renovated, this lovely four-bedroom ensuite home is ready for its new owners to move in with nothing left to do. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location nearing parkland and fabulous walking trails on Mt Taylor, this property will be ideally suited to those searching for a wonderful family home in an enviable location.
Complete with double-glazed floor to ceiling glass, the formal living area is to the centre of the home and has gorgeous mountain views and endless natural light. The adjoining kitchen has been beautifully renovated to include a large island bench, gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar and excellent cupboard space.
You will love entertaining friends and family year round on the generous deck and custom covered barbecue area. The private rear gardens are secured with colorbond fencing and there is plenty of space for children and pets to play on the expansive grassed area. To the front of home is a private courtyard with established plantings, lovely winter sun and a gorgeous feature Japanese Maple - it is the perfect space to enjoy your morning cuppa!
If you have been searching for the perfect home for your family, look no further than 7 Grice Place, Kambah.
- Four-bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet cul de sac location
- Generous and light filled L-shaped lounge/dining with a beautiful outlook of the mountains
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, double pantry, island bench and gas cooktop
- Large main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite decorated in modern tones
- Secondary bedrooms are also generous in size with built in robes
- Renovated family bathroom with shower over the bath, floor to ceiling tiles and separate w/c with hand basin
- Evaporative cooling for comfort during the warm Canberra summers
- Double glazed windows for excellent energy efficiency
- Stylish and functional European laundry
- Ducted gas heating with electric add on cooling ensures year round comfort in the home
- Expansive rear garden with raised veggie gardens, garden shed and plenty of space for children and pets to play
- Covered outdoor deck – perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Car accommodation is provided by the large double garage
- Location perfect – with Mt Taylor at your doorstep and just a couple of minutes to Drakeford Drive leading straight to the City, Woden and Tuggeranong
The land value history at 7 Grice Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 7 Grice Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $527,500 on 16 April 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Grice Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.32 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.12 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.40 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.02 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.42 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.49 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.56 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.72 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.84 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.94 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
7 Grice Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.