This immaculate townhouse has been beautifully updated and is perfect for a young family, couple, or those looking to downsize. Located in the highly sort-after suburb of Gordon, in a quiet, well-maintained complex, it's the perfect opportunity to just move in and enjoy!
Recently updated with modern features and a welcoming colour palette, you'll find three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and a gorgeous brand-new bathroom, with direct access from the master bedroom. The carpets and blinds are new, and the home has been freshly painted throughout. The kitchen has recently received a make-over and offers plenty of storage and bench space, a new electric oven, cooktop and rangehood.
There's a single garage with internal access and plenty of space out the back to entertain your guests.
Beautifully maintained and presented homes don't last, so be quick to inspect!
- Immaculate three-bedroom townhouse in quiet complex
- Beautifully renovated with modern features
- Two spacious and segregated living areas
- Well maintained kitchen with new oven, cooktop and rangehood
- Stunning, brand-new two-way bathroom including bath and separate toilet
- Freshly painted with new carpet and blinds throughout
- As new ducted gas heating and instant gas hot water
- Single attached garage with internal access
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with access from family room
- Fully fenced backyard with room for a veggie patch
- Additional parking for one vehicle plus visitor parking in complex
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 100sqm
Garage size: 24sqm
Rates: $431.97 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $365.00 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $553.94 per quarter
Expected rent: $480.00 per week
Year Built: 1993
There is currently no sale history available for 7/29 Popplewell Place.
7/29 Popplewell Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lanyon High.
|0.78 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.84 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.09 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.13 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.93 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.52 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.73 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.75 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.79 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.89 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
7/29 Popplewell Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.