1 / 21
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Capturing elevated outlooks towards Isaacs Ridge, this beautifully maintained home provides the perfect setting for raising a family and entertaining friends. Its peaceful cul-de-sac position is close to parks, plus is a short drive from Westfield Woden.
- Spacious interiors enhanced by an abundance of natural light
- Split level design featuring multiple living and dining areas
- Generously sized kitchen has stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Four bedrooms, expansive master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted heating throughout, tiles, carpet and neutral tones
- Laundry connects directly outside, double lock-up garage
- Easy outdoor flow to an entertaining deck and two verandahs
- 785sqm block complete with low maintenance garden surrounds
- Ready to enjoy as is with scope to personalise or renovate
- Walking distance of buses, easily accessible to local schools
- 235sqm of living and 50sqm garage
The House at 6 Taber Place ISAACS, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,040,000 on 15 February 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6 Taber Place ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|1.07 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.55 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.66 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.80 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.81 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.93 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.93 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|3.05 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.20 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|3.21 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
6 Taber Place is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.