Escape to paradise and embrace the coastal lifestyle with this well-maintained beachside home in tightly-held Guerilla Bay. Located in a private cul-de-sac just steps from one of the South Coast's most pristine beaches where sun, sand, and sea await your daily adventures. Nestled on 902m2 amidst the natural beauty of the coastline, with filtered beach and ocean views, this property is ideal for those seeking a peaceful retreat. Adjacent to Burrewarra Point nature reserve you'll enjoy an abundance of beautiful bushwalks and wildlife, and the sheltered waters of Guerilla Bay are ideal for scuba diving, snorkelling and swimming.
Featuring 4 bedrooms and a versatile floorplan this property exudes charm with exposed brickwork, and retro appeal – the perfect canvas for your own updates and personal touches. Retreat to the expansive north facing deck the perfect spot for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends after a day at the beach and enjoy the filtered views and sea breezes. Large windows and glass sliding doors maximises natural northerly light and filtered ocean views from the living and dining area. The positioning of the property provides a quiet warm tranquil environment, sheltered from weather patterns. There is also a large double tandem garage and plenty of additional parking space for a boat and caravan.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to own a piece of paradise and experience the magic of Guerilla Bay! Whether you're looking for a permanent residence or a holiday retreat, this beachside home offers the ultimate coastal lifestyle.
Other features include:
- Large covered rear deck
- Slow combustion fireplace in living room
- 10 solar panels
- Large kitchen with induction cooktop
- Multiple living areas
- 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Family bathroom with bath
- Linen cupboard
- Large laundry with external access
- Large double lock up tandem garage
- Very quiet location sheltered from the winds in any direction. Warm due to the northerly aspect
- Mature banksias forest attracts a diverse of nectar eating birds
- Stroll down to Guerilla Bay Beach ideal for swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling
- Located opposite the Burrewarrra Point nature reserve
- Glorious bush walks around the area, including stunning views from Burrewarra Point lighthouse and whale watching
- 5 minutes drive to Tomakin IGA, Rivermouth Café and Sports and Social Club
- 10 minutes drive to Broulee or Malua Bay respectively
- Potential rent $550 - $600 p/w
- Land size 902m2
- Rates $3,468 p/a
- UCV $933,000
The House at 6 Shaw Place GUERILLA BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,250,000 on 13 October 2023.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
6 Shaw Place is located within the suburb of Guerilla Bay, which has a population of 53, a median age of 63 and an average household density of 1.5 people.