*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
On a large flat block in a quiet cul-de-sac, you'll find this immaculate and tastefully updated family friendly home! From the moment you walk through the front door, you'll feel 'at home', with plenty of sunlit spaces for everyone to enjoy.
Offering four spacious bedrooms, a lovely renovated ensuite, segregated living areas, and plenty of storage options inside and out. The entertainers will also be delighted with a lovely covered outdoor deck, overlooking the garden and perfect for family BBQ's or watching the children at play.
Most of the home has been updated and features a modern yet traditional style, along with an extremely functional floor plan. Recent modifications including the double glazed windows have also added to the incredible energy rating for a home of this era.
Conveniently located within walking distance to shops, schools, public transport and parks, this opportunity will not last!
• Immaculate family friendly home in quiet cul-de-sac location
• Ideal for young families or those looking to downsize
• Tastefully renovated and updated throughout
• Separate formal and informal living areas
• Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in robes, carpet and ceiling fans
• Segregated master suite including new modern ensuite
• Kitchen updated with electric wall oven and ceramic cooktop, double fridge space, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of cupboards, drawers and bench space
• Well maintained main bathroom with bathtub, new vanity and separate toilet
• Recently painted throughout, new carpet and timber look laminate flooring
• Quality window coverings including roller blinds, sheers and drapes
• Ducted gas heating, three reverse cycle split systems, plus ceiling fans
• All rooms fitted with new double glazed windows, except laundry
• External awnings on front windows, for lounge and master suite
• New modern entry door and Crimsafe security screen
• Large covered outdoor entertaining deck with direct access from family room
• Attached single enclosed carport with auto roller door and drive through access to backyard
• Recently replaced gutters and fascia and re-pointed roof tiles
• Large flat block with pretty, low-maintenance front and back yards
• Walking distance to Chisholm Shopping Centre, local schools including Chisholm Primary and High Schools, Gowrie Primary and Holy Family Primary, neighbouring parks and sporting ovals, and public transport
• Short drive to South Point Tuggeranong and easy access to main arterial roads including the Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway.
Outgoings and property information (approx):
Living size: 157.1sqm
Land tax (if rented): $3,227pa
Year built: 1985
The House at 6 Muscio Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $572,500 on 30 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6 Muscio Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Caroline Chisholm School.
|0.27 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.27 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.73 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|0.93 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.33 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.43 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.53 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.56 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.67 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.67 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
6 Muscio Place is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.