This stunning home is located in the beautiful suburb of Curtin, positioned on a quiet tree-lined street, the home sits on an impressive 810m2, flat parcel of land. The property offers enormous flexibility to buyers looking to position themselves in this booming suburb, to move in and enjoy the home as the current owners have done, look to extend or simply knock-down and build, your dream home.
Offering a beautiful open plan light-filled living space with lounge and dining, the home has been well-kept and updated throughout and is the perfect home. The current owners have worked to superbly landscape the front gardens, with hedges, grassed area and Japanese Maples.
The rear garden is spacious and the perfect space for the kids to play or pets to run around, grow your own vegetables, the options are endless. The home also offers an impressive 36.12m2 workshop that has been fitted with carpet, doors, windows and gyprock walls and ceilings – the ultimate storage room!
Located in the heart of Curtin the current owners have thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of this wonderful and central location. Walking distance to Curtin Shops, local schools and some magnificent walking trails through the hills, perfect for those who love long walks or have dogs. The benefits of living in Curtin are simply endless.
- Stunning location
- Beautiful tree-lined street
- Large 810m2 approx. block
- Double glazed windows
- Timber floors throughout
- Three bedrooms (two with mirrored built-in-robes)
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- AC units x 2 (lounge room & master bedroom)
- Landscaped front gardens
- Automatic watering system (front and back)
- Security system (connected to phone app)
- 8 x security cameras (connected to phone app)
- Double tandem carport – 42m2 approx.
- Additional parking space (can be locked by double side gates)
- Huge workshop – 36.12m2 approx. – perfect for storage
- Workshop offers 4 separate lockable rooms
- Two additional sheds (located in rear garden)
- Veggie garden spaces – ready for vegetables
- Fully fenced backyard - perfect for pets
- Large Double Gates (side of house)
- Walking distance to Curtin Shops
- Walking distance to Teddybears Childcare Centre
- Short drive to Woden Town Centre
- Booming suburb of Curtin
Updates in 2016
- Painted throughout
- New carpets in bedrooms
- New AC units x 2 (lounge room & master bedroom)
- LED downlights installed throughout
- New blinds throughout (blockout & light filtering)
- New security system
- Security cameras installed
- Sensor lights x 3 installed
- Timber flooring sanded & stained
- EER: 1.5 stars
- Year Built: 1965
- Block Size: 810m2 approx.
- Total Living: 106.92m2 approx.
- Metal Workshop: 36.12m2 approx.
- Carport: 42m2 approx.
The land value history at 6 Jenkins Street CURTIN, ACT 2605 has the most recent growth rate of 4.47%, giving an unimproved land value of $626,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Jenkins Street.
6 Jenkins Street CURTIN, ACT 2605 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Trinity Primary.
|0.74 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.01 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.53 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.66 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.67 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.88 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.88 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.05 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.23 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
6 Jenkins Street is located within the suburb of Curtin, which has a population of 5,238, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.