Not to be missed opportunity to purchase an exceptional family home in one of Theodore's most coveted locations with superb views and backing Tuggeranong Hill Reserve. This outstanding home offers an enviable lifestyle for early morning walks or mountain bike enthusiasts.
This wonderful four bedroom ensuite home has a stylish sense of design and space that provides a practical family friendly floor plan that accommodates a growing family in comfort.
Offering a delightful segregated master bedroom with built-in robes, appealing ensuite bathroom and parents own private patio. Three additional generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and easy access to the large family bathroom with spa bath. An unexpected bonus is the loft style study or bedroom five.
The centrally located open plan kitchen comes with quality appliances and allows wonderful interaction with family and friends while enjoying the family/meals room that flows to an extensive covered entertaining area that is the perfect spot for early morning coffee, relaxing at the end of the day and outdoor dining. Parents will appreciate the lounge room with views and electric fire for cosy winter evenings while the dining room caters for family gatherings and also a very handy study nook, perfect for supervised school homework.
This beautiful home has an enviable northerly aspect ensuring comfortable summers and warm winters with the security of 7 reverse cycle units throughout the house for sensible year round comfort.
Superb sandstone retaining walls are an outstanding feature in the established easy care landscaped gardens which offer privacy and a sanctuary.
The family cars are comfortably provided for in a large double garage with auto doors and adjoining trailer pad or extra off street parking.
A rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding family home in a most sought after location.
• Exceptional family home in one of Theodore's most coveted locations with superb views.
• Backing reserve offering an enviable lifestyle for leisurely walks or mountain bike enthusiasts.
• Delightful segregated master bedroom with built-in robes and appealing ensuite bathroom.
• Three generously sized bedrooms with built in robes are at the opposite end of the house.
• Charming formal lounge and dining rooms.
• This beautiful home has a northerly aspect ensuring comfortable summers and warm winters.
• Large entertaining area that is the perfect spot for early morning coffee or relaxing at the end of the day.
• Landscaped gardens featuring magnificent sandstone retaining walls.
• Solar panels, Rebate $0.08c Kwh
• 7 Reverse cycle units ensure year round comfort.
• Beautiful easy care gardens offer privacy and sanctuary.
• Close to public transport, shopping and local schooling options.
• Large double garage, auto doors plus trailer pad or extra off street parking. .
The land value history at 56 Louis Loder Street THEODORE, ACT 2905 has the most recent growth rate of 3.43%, giving an unimproved land value of $379,000.
The House at 56 Louis Loder Street THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $640,000 on 17 November 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
56 Louis Loder Street THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.70 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|0.90 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.97 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.36 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.03 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.26 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.31 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.39 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.58 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.76 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
56 Louis Loder Street is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.