Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is pleased to present to the market 55 Enid Lorimer Circuit Chisholm.
Proudly sitting high up on one of Chisholm's most desirable streets is this fabulous family home with perfect presentation and panoramic views.
This well-presented home is elevated on a large 730sqm block which has been beautifully landscaped to create the perfect family environment.
This home ensures that there is ample space for a growing family. The functional flowing floor plan offers large separate formal and informal living areas wrapped around a stunning brand-new kitchen. This amazing custom designed kitchen is without a doubt the hub of the home. It has been reconfigured and updated and has everything the budding chef could desire.
Being open to the kitchen, the family room is comfortable, welcoming, and designed to encourage family interaction while also providing access to the spacious covered deck and yard.
The outdoor area is as impressive as indoors. You can entertain in style on the large, covered deck which flows beautifully on to the expansive and perfectly maintained lawn area which boasts programmable in ground watering to assist with ease of maintenance.
You will also be impressed to see that there is a garden shed, fire pit area, fishpond, and a chicken coop, all encompassed by Colourbond fencing.
With Simpson's Hill reserve up behind you and located so close to all amenities including bus stops, schools, Chisholm shops, and with easy access out of the suburb this is an ideal location to raise a family.
Do yourself a favour and take the time to view this impressive property!!!!
• Very appealing four-bedroom ensuite family home in a desirable location
• Set on a spacious, elevated, landscaped, block with panoramic views
• The private entry leads to separate lounge, dining, and family rooms
• The beautifully renovated, central kitchen features a walk-in pantry
• Well, configured with stunning tiled splashbacks and new bench tops
• All four bedrooms are well equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom also offers the convenience of an ensuite bathroom
• Open to the kitchen, the family room has doors leading out to the deck
• Being spacious and covered, it creates a great outdoor entertaining area
• Overlooking the beautiful rear yard, it is also just perfect in its serenity
• The landscaped gardens and grounds are both stunning and are easy care
• Also on offer is a fire pit area, fishpond, garden shed and a chicken coop
• Car accommodation is provided by an oversized garage with remote door
• There is also a rear door and an abundance of storage/workshop space
• Ducted heating and cooling and Rinnai infinity hot water add to the appeal
• Ideally located at the base of Simpsons Hill with walking trails and views
• Set close to amenities and with quick and easy access out of the suburb
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 164sqm
Block size: 730sqm
Rates: $2,498 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,376 per annum
Expected rent: $700-$750 per week
Year Built: 1986
There is currently no sale history available for 55 Enid Lorimer Circuit.
55 Enid Lorimer Circuit CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.59 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.00 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.00 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.67 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.96 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.15 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.20 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.31 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.42 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.59 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
55 Enid Lorimer Circuit is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.