This stunning home is located in the beautiful suburb of Banks. It is positioned on an impressive 834m2 parcel of land, on an elevated street with mountain views to the rear. The property has been superbly updated and it is simply stunning. It is ready for you to move in.
Offering a welcoming open-plan light filled living space with separate lounge and dining areas. This home has beautiful timber floorboards throughout and the owners have lovingly modernised the space. The rear deck has been extended to take full advantage of the views across the Tidbinbilla Reserve mountains and is now a huge (mostly covered) 75m2 deck and pergola space making it the ultimate entertaining area. Imagine the gatherings with family and friends.
The rear garden is spacious and the perfect space for the kids to play or pets to run around, grow your own vegetables, the options are endless.
Located in the heart of Banks the current owners have thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of this wonderful and central location. Short drive to Banks local shops, Lanyon Marketplace, Southpoint Tuggeranong, local schools and some magnificent walking trails through the hills, perfect for those who love long walks or have dogs. The benefits of living in Banks are simply endless.
- Stunning location
- Elevated block of land with views
- Large 834m2 approx. block
- Timber floors in living areas
- Four bedrooms
- Two updated bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Double brick garage with automatic doors
- Huge 75m2 deck and pergola (ecodeck composition)
- Formal lounge room with ceiling fans
- Ducted heating and cooling
- European appliances in kitchen
- Landscaped front gardens
- 8 x security cameras including Swann DVR box (connected to phone app)
- Wall mounted speakers x 4, Centre speaker x 1, Subwoofer and Sony AV system unit
- Short drive to Banks local shops & Lanyon Marketplace
- Short drive to South Point Tuggeranong
- Close to local schools
- Magnificent walking trails close by
Updates in 2018
- Freshly Painted throughout
- New door handles throughout
- Keyless entry at front door
- Installed LED downlights
- Installed ceiling fans x 3
- Extended rear deck
- Installed duel roller blinds
- Installed new European appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher)
- Installation of ducted heating and cooling
- Externally ducted rangehood
- EER: 3.5 stars
- Year Built: 1996
- Block Size: 835m2 approx.
- Total Living: 133.31m2 approx.
- Pergola/Deck: 75m2 approx.
- Garage: 35.75m2
The land value history at 53 Forsythe Street BANKS, ACT 2906 has the most recent growth rate of 5.04%, giving an unimproved land value of $377,000.
The House at 53 Forsythe Street BANKS, ACT 2906 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $545,000 on 18 November 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
53 Forsythe Street BANKS, ACT 2906 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.27 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.82 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.06 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.59 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.85 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.20 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.23 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.29 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.33 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
53 Forsythe Street is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.