Auction Location: Online Auction.
Call Isabel Yao at 0422 063 080 today to book your private inspection!
Are you a new home buyer looking for chic urban lifestyle and needing the space? Or an investor looking for a quality property with fantastic rental return? Look no further than this spacious one-bedroom apartment in the fashionable Alexander and Albemarle Buildings (A&A) towners.
This gorgeous and spacious one-bedroom apartment is filled with natural light. The aesthetically designed floorplan is modern and practical with 60m2 of living and 3.4m high ceiling. This apartment includes a main bedroom with large windows and a built-in robe, a stylish tiled bathroom with spacious shower opening into a separate laundry. The open-plan kitchen and living space with timber floorboards and stainless-steel appliances has a modern, industrial design with exposed concrete and bricks, opening onto a covered balcony. Looking over the rooftop garden space and pool into the leafy trees in Lyons and Mount Taylor afar, this apartment provides both privacy and pleasure.
An interesting twist on the ongoing city renewal in Canberra, especially in the Woden valley, A&A has redefined inner city living representing a cosmopolitan lifestyle of convenience, comfort, accessibility, and style. The Woden Town Centre is undergoing significant upgrades and A&A is becoming one of the most wanted buildings with unrivalled proximity to the shopping center, movie theatre, restaurants, parks, gyms, offices and schools. If you are looking for the ultimate location for all of your needs, look no further as this apartment will be perfect for you.
* Warehouse style 60m2 apartment in the sought-after Alexander and Albemarle complex
* Double glazed windows & sliding doors
* South facing balcony overlooking the rooftop garden & pool with views to Mount Taylor
* Open plan kitchen and spacious living with pure plank timber floorboard & 3.4m high ceiling
* Stone benchtops, Smeg induction cooktop and oven, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
* Generous master bedroom with mirrored robe
* Beautiful bathroom with terrazzo flooring
* Separate laundry with storage
* Reverse cycle heating & cooling units in the living & the master bedroom
* Single secure car space & secure underground storage cage
* Communal rooftop outdoor space with landscaped gardens, pool & barbeques
* Sought after central Woden Town Centre location
* Architect - Cox Architecture
* Developer - Doma Group
Living size: 60m2 (approx.)
Body corporate: $2002 pa (approx.)
Completion of renovation: 2020
There is currently no sale history available for 508/35 Furzer Street.
508/35 Furzer Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.51 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.77 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.88 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.38 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.49 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.49 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.65 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.71 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
508/35 Furzer Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.