Buyer Guide: $1,100,000+
Explore the epitome of family living in this spacious four-bedroom single-level home situated on a beautiful family-friendly cul-de-sac street in Palmerston. The open-plan gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances seamlessly integrates multiple living areas, offering a vast internal space for relaxation and entertainment. The master bedroom, secluded for privacy boasts an ensuite for added convenience complimenting the functional floorplan that creates a comfortable and eco-friendly environment.
Enjoy the landscaped gardens from the large outdoor entertainment area and an additional third garage or workshop, parking, and hobby space abound.
This property combines functionality and elegance in a prime location on a substantial level block only a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre, desired school catchment zones, a multitude of recreational facilities, public transport, and medical facilities.
- Spacious four-bedroom single-level home in a prime location
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, large breakfast bar, and an abundance of storage space. Power to the kitchen bench
- Kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line NEFF appliances including 600mm induction cooktop, two electric built-in multi-function ovens, one with full-size steam function and one with microwave function, and an additional built-in warming drawer. Powerful Quasair ducted range hood
- Multiple living areas including formal living upon entry segregated from the main living hub
- Master suite at the front of the home with ensuite and large built-in robe
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, neutral colour palette throughout the home
- Sizable main bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet room
- Double-glazed windows, Luxaflex cellular blinds throughout, outdoor awnings installed
- Ducted gas Brivis heating and evaporative cooling throughout, cooling with magnetic covers, ducted vac throughout
- Large laundry with ample space
- New 302L electric heat pump hot water system, 1250 litre rainwater tank
- Large double-car garage with front and rear remote roller access, additional third garage/workshop with front and rear remote roller access and ample power outlets
- Ample front car parking including side gravel space perfect for camping trailers or work trailers
- Entertainment space with Vergola with rain sensor feature and a servery from the kitchen, fully landscaped mature gardens both front and rear complete with vegetable garden and a mixture of mature trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Energy Efficiency Rating 4.0, favourable North/West aspect
- Solar panels with two inverters – North/West 4.2 kw, West/East 6.5 kw
- NBN Connected – Fibre to the Premises
- 194 sqm living, 43 sqm garage, 24.57 sqm workshop– total 261.57 sqm
- Close vicinity to Burgmann Anglican School and Gungahlin College and walking distance to Palmerston Primary
General Rates: $3,530.60 approx. per annum
Land Tax (if rented): $6,172.73 approx. per annum
Unimproved Land Value: $562,000 (2023)
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained within are approximate only and no warranty can be given. MARQ Property does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Solus Place.
5 Solus Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Franklin Early Childhood School
|Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
5 Solus Place is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.