Conveniently located in a quiet loop street just moments from Erindale Shopping Precinct, this neat and tidy home is modern and very low maintenance. With three bedrooms, open plan, light filled living spaces and a modern, updated kitchen, this home will appeal to a variety of buyers looking for a quality property.
You are welcomed into the home via a designated foyer that opens into an L-shaped living and dining area. Large windows flood the room with natural light, creating a warm and inviting space. Tiled floors flow seamlessly throughout the living spaces, ideal for those who are looking for a pet or allergy friendly home that is low maintenance and easy to clean. The living room includes a reverse cycle unit for your comfort and there is ducted heating throughout to keep your family toasty warm during Canberra’s Winters.
The kitchen has been tastefully updated to create a modern space in neutral colours, that will stand the test of time. There is ample storage provided including large pantry style cupboards and plenty of bench space. Stainless appliances include electric cooking, flued rangehood and a dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the family room that can be furnished as you please. Whether you seek a second living space, informal meals area or the ability to watch the kids play while you cook, this space will certainly be useful. Sliding glass doors open to backyard, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided, all of which include built in robes. The clever floorplan sees the bedrooms positioned separately from the living areas and share convenient access to the modern family bathroom. The bathroom has also been updated to mirror the kitchen in timeless, neutral tones. It includes floor to ceiling tiles, a shower, bath and vanity with storage. For your convenience a separate toilet is provided.
Ideally located in popular Gowrie, this home is set back from the road and includes a secure, lock up single garage. The main arterial roads are easily accessed for a quick commute around Canberra providing close proximity to a range of schools with the added convenience of local shops and amenities at your fingertips. If you are seeking a modern, low maintenance home that is conveniently located in a quiet street, be sure to put this one on your list.
• Updated, low maintenance three bedroom home
• L-shaped living and dining area full of natural light
• Kitchen with great storage, stainless appliances
• Family room with sliding glass door access outside
• Reverse cycle unit, ducted gas heating throughout
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Modern family bathroom plus separate toilet
• Laundry off kitchen with convenient external access
• Single lock up garage, additional off street parking
• Great location close to shops, quiet loop street
-- COVID 19 - PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
The land value history at 5 Middleton Circuit GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $370,000.
The House at 5 Middleton Circuit GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 17 August 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Middleton Circuit GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.80 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|0.91 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.07 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.26 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.47 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.47 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.61 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.72 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.86 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.91 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
5 Middleton Circuit is located within the suburb of Gowrie, which has a population of 3,056, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.7 people.