**Please note this property will go to auction on Saturday, 3rd February 2024 as part of our Summer Showcase Event held at the Hyatt Hotel Canberra.
The doors will open at 9am and this property is scheduled to go to auction from 9:30am.
Ideally located in a well-regarded Stirling pocket is where you'll find this impeccably presented home, nestled behind manicured hedging and flourishing gardens to evoke an appealing sense of privacy. Occupying an exceedingly manageable 702sqm parcel, it is awash in glorious natural light throughout and offers plenty of space in which young families will grow and make precious memories in for many years to come.
Inside, two spacious living zones are complemented by a centrally placed kitchen, as well as four well-scaled bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large laundry. Front and rear patios ensure you'll always have somewhere to enjoy your morning cuppa, and entertaining will be effortless with the well-equipped BBQ pergola at the rear, enveloped in lush, landscaped gardens.
Boasting a wonderfully family friendly and highly sought after location, the convenience you'll be afforded here is the icing on the cake. Just moments to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, a fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants, not to mention an array of parks and excellent schools, this is one you don't want to miss!
Property features include:
• Single level home located in a quiet cul-de-sac, set amid mature landscaped gardens
• Front and rear patios, with a tranquil water feature at the front
• Large entry foyer adorned with parquetry flooring and timber wall panelling
• Spacious and light-filled, open plan lounge/dining room
• Feature exposed brick walls in the living zones deliver a sense of warmth and character
• Separate family room is placed adjacent to the kitchen
• Tasmanian Oak kitchen includes a gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Four well-scaled bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, master with an ensuite
• Main bathroom and w/c have been recently updated
• Fabulous entertainer's pergola complete with built-in BBQ equipment
• Flourishing gardens with automatic irrigation
• Evaporative cooling, gas heating and ceiling fans throughout
• Updated laundry with front loading washing machine
• Excellent storage throughout
• 170L gas hot water system
• Secure, oversized double garage, with additional parking for caravan/trailer/boat
• Rates: $3,976pa
• Land Tax: $7,116pa (Investors only)
• UV: $700,000 (2023)
• Built: 1985
• EER: 1.5
• Block: 701sqm
• Living: 176.73sqm & Enclosed Carport: 56.00sqm
Close proximity to:
• Cooleman Court shopping centre
• St John Vianeey's Primary School
• Stromlo High School
• Chapman Primary School
• Medical Centre
• Parks and Nature Reserves
• Sports fields
• Cafes and Restaurants
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 5 Lochee Place STIRLING, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $805,000 on 17 December 2019.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
5 Lochee Place STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|Alternative Education Program/Canberra College
|Fremantle Drive, Stirling
|St John Vianney's Primary
|Namatjira Drive, Waramanga
|Mount Stromlo High School
|Badimara Street, Waramanga
|Perry Drive, Chapman
|Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga
|St Jude's Primary
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Canberra Montessori School
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy
|Islamic School of Canberra
|33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611
|Orana Steiner School
|Unwin Place, Weston
5 Lochee Place is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.