Welcome Offers above $730,000+ via link
Welcome to 5 De Mestre Place – a single-story, separate-title family home boasting expansive living spaces and endless possibilities. This charming three-bedroom residence epitomises both charm and convenience, featuring a modern design, spacious layout, and sun-filled aspects that are sure to leave a lasting impression.
Ideally situated in the sought-after suburb of Holt, this home occupies a generous RZ2 block, presenting significant development potential. The illuminated deck provides a secluded space for year-round entertaining, ensuring privacy from neighbors. The fenced backyard, complete with lush greenery and a vegetable patch, offers an ideal outdoor living space, perfect for families with children and pets. Having undergone renovations with an extension, this home seamlessly blends contemporary living with outdoor delights and is move-in ready.
Kippax Fair is set to undergo a significant expansion, with plans to triple its size according to The Canberra Times. The proposed "completely new" Kippax Fair, currently awaiting approval, envisions the addition of hundreds of homes and two new supermarkets to the shopping centre.Conveniently located just a short stroll from Kippax Shopping Centre and Kingsford Smith School, this property is not just a house – it offers a lifestyle. Experience the perfect fusion of urban convenience and tranquil living in this prime suburb. Moreover, all the amenities of Belconnen Town Centre, including services, shops, cafes, hospitals, schools, government offices, the University of Canberra, GIO Stadium, and more, are easily accessible.
The highly motivated seller has already purchased their next home and wants their property directly across the road from schools sold. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a modern, spacious, and conveniently located property in Holt. Contact Ming to make this remarkable property your own.
* RZ2 block
*DA Approved current extension with Certificate of Occupancy
* Single-level home with separate title
* Open-plan living and dining area
* Wheelchair and pram-accessible front entry
* Community-oriented neighbors
* Recently painted inside and outside
* Covered entertainer's pergola and deck
* Built-in breakfast bar and ample storage
* East, West, and North-facing bedrooms and living areas
* Flat block with nearly 17 meters wide frontage
* Currently vacant and ready for immediate occupancy
* Internal and external access to the garage and backyard
* Double glazed windows and doors in the living and dining area
* Option to add another bathroom next to the laundry
* Low-maintenance - floorboards throughout living, dining, and lounge areas
* Plans for a "completely new" Kippax Fair are ready to be submitted for approval
* A few minutes' drive to Belconnen town center and easy access to Canberra City, Woden, and Gungahlin
* Close proximity to nature reserves, 40+ Canberra local wineries, and mountain bike trails
* Walking distance to bus stops, Raiders Club, library, gym, Aldi, Kippax shops, and Kingsford Smith School
Internal Living: 110 sqm Approx
Pergola :16 sqm Approx
Garage: 26 sqm Approx
Total ：152 sqm Approx
Unimproved value: $335,000
Rental Estimate:$700-$720/week approx
Rates: $698 p.q. approx
There is currently no sale history available for 5 De Mestre Place.
5 De Mestre Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|Kingsford Smith School
|Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt
|Starke Street, Holt
|O'Loghlen Street, Latham
|Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor
|Southern Cross Early Childhood School
|Wirraway Crescent, Scullin
|St Francis Xavier College
|Barnard Circuit, Florey
|St John the Apostle Primary
|Pawsey Circuit, Florey
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|St Matthew's Primary
|Stutchbury Street, Page
|St Thomas Aquinas Primary
|Lhotsky Street, Charnwood
5 De Mestre Place is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.