Nestled in a private enclave in the heart of Tuggeranong's town centre, this two story townhouse is perfectly presented and perfectly located. Many renovations throughout, it offers top quality finishes, thoughtful design aesthetics and a versatile layout. Perfect for professionals, first home buyers and downsizers.
Two living areas stretch across the lower level complete with north facing lounge overlooking the
lush front patio, completely new chefs kitchen and additional dining and living space. You'll love the huge kitchen island topped with stylish Ceasarstone, soft touch drawers, quality appliances, built in downlights and smart storage solutions. Plantation shutters, timber veneer flooring and modern neutral design adorn the living spaces, creating a haven from the hustle and bustle.
Upstairs the sleeping quarters are immaculately updated with fresh decor and built in data points. The master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite, with its own private balcony overlooking the private front courtyard. Two more bedrooms include built-in robes and stunning views, while the main bathroom is spacious and well cared for.
The wonderfully appointed rear deck leads off the kitchen, where Laserlight roofing and all weather blinds keep the elements out while flooding the area with natural light. Backing a beautiful green reserve, nature is literally at your gate. Minutes from restaurants, cafes and shopping, with transport links and proximity to local government offices, this stylish home won't last long. Move quickly to ensure you don't miss out.
* Immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 story townhouse
* Updated with fresh paint, updated flooring, decor and fixtures
* Luxury kitchen with large island, Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm chefs oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
* North facing lounge and separate family and dining space
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
* Two large additional bedrooms and family bathroom
* Landscaped private front and rear courtyard with undercover entertaining deck
* Split system heating and cooling to living areas, ducted heating and cooling to bedrooms
* Tons of storage throughout
* Located in prime position minutes to Tuggeranong town centre, Lake Tuggeranong and Strangers Pond
* Automatic double garage with dual entry and additional parking for two cars
* Large separate laundry and utility courtyard
* Walking distance to the Murrumbidgee River and Tuggeranong Town Centre
* Living space: 148m2 plus Double Garage 42m2
* House built: 1994
* Rates: $2158 per annum
* Land tax: $2740 per annum
* Body Corporate: $668 per quarter
* EER: 2.5 stars
* Rental estimate: $630 - $650 per week.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Townhouse at 5/35 Tenison-Woods Circuit BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $465,000 on 19 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/35 Tenison-Woods Circuit BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.80 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.11 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.36 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.61 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.66 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.90 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.09 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.54 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.08 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.18 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
5/35 Tenison-Woods Circuit is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.