Michael Martin & Ky Cuschieri from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 46 Kirkwood Crescent, Gordon.
A home full of character from the moment you pull into the private driveway. 46 Kirkwood Crescent offers an exceptional amount of living space for a large family looking for their forever home being complimented by some of the most breathtaking views off the deck towards the Brindabella Mountains which only a few have the luxury to enjoy.
The sense of warmth you are welcomed with when you walk in is astonishing. The entrance hall will take you into the heart of the home which includes the kitchen, family and impressive lounge room with access to the expansive entertaining deck with views over Gordon Hills and the mountain range. Upstairs will take you to a private loft great for an office or fifth bedroom.
One of the most exceptional features of this home is the impressive size of the master bedroom which easily fits a king size bed while still having plenty of room. The master bedroom is equipped with an ensuite, built in robes and French doors which takes you out to the covered entertaining and lush backyard.
If it's time to upsize or you are ready to buy your forever home, 46 Kirkwood Crescent offers exceptional space, delightful entertaining, a move in ready family home with eye opening character which your standard home does not offer. The markets not changing but your lifestyle can!
- Exceptional split-level home boasting astonishing character through unique design
- Stunning Street appeal as you arrive with a private driveway and mountain views
- Updated throughout to suit the modern buyer
- Four generous sized bedrooms of accommodation
- A loft which is perfect for a study or fifth guest bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- A sun drenched open family and dining room as you enter
- West facing kitchen with an expansive bench top, gas cooking, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space
- Noticeably spacious lounge room with inbuilt projector and screen to keep the family entertained all year round
- Expansive entertaining deck with breath-taking Brindabella Mountain views
- Covered entertaining downstairs surrounded by the lush landscaped backyard
- Attached double garage exceptional storage options
- Updated main bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Split system air conditioning for your luxury
- Only a short distance to Gordon Primary School, Gordon IGA, Lanyon Shopping Centre, South Point Shopping Centre, award winning restaurants and public service departments.
Living size : 182 m2
Garage size : 38 m2
Block size : 817 m2
EER: 2.5 Stars
Rates: $2,666 per annum
Land Tax (if rented): $3,695 per annum
Online Auction | 11 am, Sat 23rd of October 2021
Inspections via private viewing only. To register your interest, please call Michael on 0411 748 805 or Ky on 0423 911 643
There is currently no sale history available for 46 Kirkwood Crescent.
46 Kirkwood Crescent GORDON, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.92 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.42 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.61 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.78 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.63 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.26 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.69 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.70 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|4.11 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.24 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
46 Kirkwood Crescent is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.