Elevate your living in this desirably located and upgraded 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 garage residence crafted perfectly to replicate comfort and practicality. Located in the highly regarded suburb of Kaleen, experience the benefits of living just minute's drive away from Kaleen plaza, local schools, nearby facilities such as the University of Canberra, well renowned Calvary Hospital and Belconnen Town Centre. The home has easy access via Ellenborough Street to Dickson Shopping Centre, Gunghalin/Mitchell, Canberra City and Parliament House!
Ideal for any growing family, local residents looking to upgrade, or savvy investors seeking a quality addition to their portfolio, this property is sure to tick all the right boxes and more. Level block with 21m private frontage, new colourbond fencing surrounds the NNE facing rear gardens, plus the 2 car garage under the roofline with internal access and rear access through a roller door.
The internal layout has been expertly designed and upgraded to provide plenty of space to spread out in comfort. The multiple living areas allow you the option to create a relaxing environment for day-to-day living, as well as a practical area for hosting guests. The property also caters for various outdoor entertaining with a large covered patio and pergola area.
The Generous "U" shaped kitchen with granite benchtops offers a practical layout for the home chef to cook homemade meals. Offering you quality stainless-steel appliances, plenty of cupboard and bench space for easy and simple meal preparation. The breakfast bar also provides extra bench space and is ideal for meals on the go.
Well positioned, all 4 bedrooms are well-sized for year round comfort. The generously sized bathrooms offer you a practical area for everyday usage. The main bedroom caters to a well sized walk in robe and large ensuite with spa bath.
In this desirable location, you'll always be spoilt for choice living amongst nearby facilities. If you have further questions or wish to inspect this stunning home, please feel more than welcome to contact Sebastian Gutierrez on 0422 184 992 or Joshua Gutierrez 0431 674 662. We're more than happy to help you with your journey to find the perfect home.
• Practical family floor plan
• Multiple living areas
• Fully renovated and upgraded with quality fittings throughout
• North facing bay windows to backyard
• Large Covered patio/metal Pergola area
• Newly painted
• Ducted gas heating (6 star) with add on 12.5kw cooling system.
• Spacious "U' shaped kitchen with light maple doors and 20mm Black pearl granite benchtop
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• 4 burner Westinghouse gas cooktop
• Westinghouse Electric oven
• Externally ducted rangehood
• Fisher and paykel dishwasher
• In-floor electric heating to the lounge floor
• 600x600 Porcelain Tile floors throughout.
• Rosegum hardwood floor 19mm to family room.
• Black granite benchtops to Kitchen, laundry, vanities throughout with tiles to cornice in all wet areas.
• Main bedroom with well sized walk-in robe, large ensuite with spa bath, dual vanities, toilet and shower.
• Well sized bathroom with granite benchtops and full height tiling
• Separate powder room toilet with hand basin.
• Generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Laundry room with built-in cupboards matching kitchen.
• Walk in Linen closet
• LED lights throughout.
• Front of the house has cedar floor to ceilings windows (bottom panels d/glazed)
• Gas hot water system
• Newly replaced with painted cement sheet eves, metal gutter and downpipes.
• New entrance and internal colonial doors with maple architrave, door jambs and skirting throughout.
• R5/R4 batts in ceiling, R2 in external walls, R2 batts in some floor platform
• Multiple vehicle off street parking accommodation.
• Low maintenance garden
• Many fruit trees such as peach, apricot, olive, lemon, mandarin and a veggie patch
• Fully irrigated front and rear watering systems with four lines
• Workshop shed 6m x 3m with floating waterproof floor
• Garden shed 3m x 2.5m on concrete slab
Home size: 174 sqm
Garage under roofline : 45 sqm
Patio alfresco: 34 sqm
Additional pergola: 10.5 sqm
Total area: 263.5 sqm
Block size: 727 sqm
Rates: $3,473 p.a (approx.)
Land tax: $6,043p.a (approx.) (If rented)
Note 4.5 star rating can be achieved with some additional heavy curtains and pelmets.
There is currently no sale history available for 46 Daintree Cres.
46 Daintree Cres KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|Alberga Street, Kaleen
|Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|College Street, Bruce
|Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus
|Brigalow Street, Lyneham
|Hall Street, Lyneham
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Goodwin Street, Lyneham
46 Daintree Cres is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.