1 / 17
Situated on an 828sqm block in the quiet, family neighbourhood of Mckellar sits this spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, double garage home. Designed to cater to the growing family, this home boasts a separate living room, family room and dining room, the light filled areas providing separation for all to find a space to relax and enjoy. The large kitchen offers plenty of bench space, an electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, and lots of cupboard space. All four bedrooms have built in robes and enjoy a surplus of natural light and airflow, with the master bedroom also offering a newly renovated ensuite. Outside, the gardens are private and neat, with lush hedges and a good lawned area for kids and pets. Conveniently positioned with easy access to the city, walking distance to Lake Ginninderra, close transit to ANU and UC, the Belconnen Business district and much more.
Lower Residence: 102.05sqm
Upper Residence: 102.05sqm
- Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Four generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Newly renovated bathrooms with under floor heating
- Newly renovated separate powder room downstairs
- Separate laundry with external access
- New floors and freshly painted throughout
- Double garage with remote roller doors and internal access
- Ample off-street parking ideal for work cars/trucks and trailers
- Well maintained, secure gardens, perfect for pets and children
- Quiet leafy street and neighbourhood
- Split system installed in the living room and family room.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (upper level).
Rates: $3,176.91 per annum (approx.)
Land tax: $4,729.04 per annum (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 46 Bean Crescent.
46 Bean Crescent MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Miles Franklin Primary.
|1.32 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.68 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.73 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.81 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.85 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.92 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.94 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.22 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.30 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.30 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
46 Bean Crescent is located within the suburb of Mckellar, which has a population of 2,746, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.