1 / 14
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Please Note: Vendor has requested best and final offers to be submitted by Thursday the 28th May at 10:00am
Situated in the popular suburb of Gilmore is this beautifully presented home perfect for any family, downsizer or first home buyer.
Light filled rooms from the moment you enter, completely renovated throughout making it ready to move in straight away, complimented with a gorgeous fireplace perfect for the upcoming cooler months! This residence is located moments away from local schools, shops, and other amenities.
Along with the undercover carport you also have a garage further down the back and an additional shed for all your storage and creative needs. Showcasing an expansive front and back yard that leaves so much to the imagination with endless opportunities to make it your own.
- Completely renovated three-bedroom home
- Waterfall stone bench-top, induction cook top and dishwasher to kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated en-suite
- Each bedroom has built in robes
- New paint and carpets throughout
- Open plan living area with a fireplace
- Expansive front gardens and back entertaining area
- Close vicinity to schools, shops, amenities, and parkland
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- 128.70sqm internal floor plan, covered 21.96sqm carport with an additional 37.05sqm lock up garage
The land value history at 44 Henry Melville Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $286,000.
The House at 44 Henry Melville Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 12 October 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
44 Henry Melville Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.51 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.66 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.66 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.41 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.50 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.69 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.81 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.82 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.84 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.10 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
44 Henry Melville Crescent is located within the suburb of Gilmore, which has a population of 2,750, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.