Michael Martin & Ky Cuschieri from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 42/167 Mortimer Lewis Drive, Greenway.
With convenience at your doorstep and with only a minutes' walk to Tuggeranong lake, 42/167 Mortimer Lewis Drive is situated in the tightly held "Shoreline" development offering an exceptional location and a much sought after lifestyle. The townhouse itself is located in the middle of the complex opposite the spacious lush green common area offering a sense of space and is unique to the rest.
As you enter the sun drenched courtyard and step into the open plan downstairs layout with contemporary fixtures, this will excite the modern buyer looking for a distinctive designed home to call their own. The lounge, dining and kitchen is covered with modern flooring and paint which is soft on the eye. The complete kitchen is equipped with "as new" stainless steel appliances and a spacious stone benchtop.
The three bedrooms upstairs are generous in size with the master bedroom offering a spacious walk-through robe, an additional built in robe, a modern ensuite and a balcony facing the lush green common lawns offering a desirable outlook. Not typical to your average townhouse, this home boasts a full-size laundry, an impressive main bathroom and a very sizeable double garage with access as you enter the complex.
This townhouse offers the best position in the tightly held "Shoreline" complex and is available to you for the first time. Between the location, the design, the modern fixtures, and its position within the complex; This is truly a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Take a short stroll on a Saturday morning the Mimi's Pit Stop mobile Café on Mortimer Lewis Drive for your favourite coffee and enjoy the still and peaceful water views over Lake Tuggeranong. The markets not changing but your lifestyle can!
- 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 2 Garage
- Exceptional split level town residence offering exceptional character
- Stunning sun-drenched courtyard as you enter
- A complete open plan design with light contemporary fittings
- Combined lounge and dining with sliding door access connecting to outside entertaining
- An expansive kitchen with "as new" stainless steel appliances and stone bench top
- Three generous sized bedrooms of accommodation – All with built in robes
- Grand master bedroom with a walk-through robe, additional built in robe, modern ensuite and balcony
- A sizeable main bathroom with exceptional contemporary features
- A full size laundry and a large double garage with remote and internal access
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout for your luxury
- Laundry and powder room down stairs
- A total of three toilets in the property for your convenience
- Stunning plantation shutters on all windows
- Lush landscaped common grounds to enjoy all year round
- Minute walk to the Tuggeranong Lake, Park land and Mimi's Pit Stop mobile Café located on Mortimer Lewis Drive
- Only a short distance to South Point Shopping Centre, award winning restaurants, public service departments and the Woden Plaza
Living size : 170 m2
Garage size : 30m2
EER: 6 Stars
Body Corp: $ 335.56 per quarter
Online Auction | 12 pm, Sat 23rd of October 2021
Inspections via private viewing only. To register your interest, please call Michael on 0411 748 805 or Ky on 0423 911 643
The Townhouse at 42/167 Mortimer Lewis Drive GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $565,000 on 3 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
42/167 Mortimer Lewis Drive GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.56 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.29 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.65 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.70 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.86 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.86 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.00 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.40 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.52 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.60 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
42/167 Mortimer Lewis Drive is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.