This light-filled single level two-bedroom ground floor unit is perfectly located opposite the Clyde River ideal to drop in a line or take a short stroll over the bridge to the centre of town where you can shop, dine, and enjoy a movie or a show at the new Bay Pavilions Arts and Aquatic Centre. The boat ramp is at the end of the street as is a children's playground and sandy beach.
Featuring light filled open plan living flowing to a patio at the front overlooking a grassed area and a large courtyard at the rear to enjoy northerly sunshine. The well-appointed kitchen with breakfast counter overlooks the sunny courtyard the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and relax or entertain family and friends for a BBQ. Both bedrooms are spacious with built in robes with nice outlooks to the garden and courtyard. There is a modern bathroom, separate laundry and the garage with access through the courtyard completes this lovely unit.
Set in a fantastic location this unit is ideal for permanent living, holiday getaway or an investment opportunity at the thriving South Coast. A relaxed coastal lifestyle awaits with swimming, fishing, and boating all on your doorstep.
- Boat ramp at the end of the street
- Across the road from a park with BBQ and playground
- 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Ground floor/single level unit
- Central sunny courtyard
- Single lockup garage with courtyard access
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven and pantry
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Linen Press
- Short walk to pet friendly Surfside Beach
- Across the bridge to the town centre with shopping and dining
- Strata $1,697.60 p/a
- Potential rent $350 to $400 p/w
- Rates $2,468 p/a
There is currently no sale history available for 41/1-9 Wharf Road.
41/1-9 Wharf Road NORTH BATEMANS BAY, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
41/1-9 Wharf Road is located within the suburb of North Batemans Bay, which has a population of 558, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.1 people.