*Property to be auctioned on Saturday the 30th of January at 10:30am Onsite*
Positioned to enjoy picturesque mountain range views, this beautifully presented home is an idyllic family retreat complete with superb entertaining facilities, and versatile living spaces. Located on an elevated 746sqm block in a prime Tuggeranong Hill enclave close to shops and schools.
- Expansive single storey layout designed to optimise privacy
- Airy north facing lounge/dining area bathed in natural light
- Radiant living/meals space with wide windows framing outlook
- Sleek stone kitchen includes a gas cooktop and a dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with the master suite adjoining an ensuite
- Attractively updated bathroom boasts a spa bath, separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Salt water, solar heated swimming pool
- Wraparound entertaining deck overlooks the sunlit swimming pool
- Secure child-friendly gardens, garage, off street parking.
- Land Tax $950 (approx.)
- Rates $689 (approx.)
- Year built: 1990
- NBN connected
- Block Size 746 sqm
- Internal living: 159 sqm
- Garage: 36 sqm
The land value history at 40 Conlon Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has the most recent growth rate of 4.80%, giving an unimproved land value of $375,000.
The House at 40 Conlon Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $605,000 on 21 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
40 Conlon Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.76 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.20 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.24 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.66 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.98 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.23 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.24 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.57 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.78 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.79 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
40 Conlon Crescent is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.